Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's in the post (2nd class, unpadded jiffy) so might get to you by Friday lunchtime, no, hold on - no 2nd delivery anymore, er, no Saturday deliveries, so.... erm, Monday?

The Queen's Head, a real seal of quality, right?

Comment

Ok then, as long as its on its way.

Comment

So, I bought the deluxe digital edition of Gundam Code Fairy which comprises all three episodes. I start the download, almost 5GBs. I go to dinner, and when I come back I start the game...only that the game hasn't downloaded all three episodes, only the first. You need to confirm download of those two episodes separately, but at least you can do that directly from the game itself.
        So I start playing, I complete the tutorial and the first mission...and the second mission shows a "locked" icon. I need to download more stuff. For what, the second mission of the first episode? So I back up to the main menu, and the simulator and gallery options have the same locked icon, meaning I still need to download stuff to use those.

So you're telling me that the initial 5GB download was for the intro movie and the first mission? And the rest is almost 50GB in total? I can understand the total size, but this way to split downloads is absolutely bonkers.

Oh, and the heating in my apartment is busted. Joy.

Comment

Cod cold war does the same thing for the campaign. Download what you want, can you fook. Download the initial mission and crap, 27gig, then the next lot, 27gig, then another lot, 27gig.

Worst experience I’ve ever had with downloads of any game, complete shambles.

Comment

This egregiously entitled irrelevance, seeking to stay out of the public eye by wading in on everything: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-60323907

Comment

Going to a shared/public bathroom and as soon as you enter you wish you were wearing twelve facemasks instead of one.

Check your damned diet

Comment

Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                  Going to a shared/public bathroom and as soon as you enter you wish you were wearing twelve facemasks instead of one.

Check your damned diet
                  You have me a flashback of an Estonian bus dept toilet I was at once. It was like the one from Trainspotting, I kid you not. **** up the walls and when I opened the door it caused a wave to roll all the way, hit the back wall and make its way back to me.

Comment

Try a Chinese bus station with 30 guys all squatting and crapping then i walk in and they all stop in unison and stare, and continue to stare because the toilets are all squatting and the cubicles are only 2ft high.

There’s just some things that never leave you.

Comment

1994 Moscow Sheremetyevo airport transiting from Heathrow to Narita - this is the main international gateway for Moscow mind, have to have a leak.
                      Toilet stinks of urine because the floor is swimming in piss, I'm literally paddling in the stuff.
                      Go to wash my hands and there are pubes clogging up the sinks and loads of bare electrical cables hanging out the walls.
                      Last edited by Anpanman; 19-02-2022, 10:18.

Comment

Haunting piss tales

These things never leave you.

Comment

I remember going to a public bathroom in Cologne, it was wall urinals on the left the second you walk in and cubicles on the right and the very first wall urinal nearest the open doorway was deep... deep filled in No.2.

The city countered that with another one at a restaurant where the seat rotated after flushing to self clean. There's always something impressive about tech toilets.

Comment

That does seem to be fairly common in Germany having fancy loos in public facilities. First time I tried one of those auto hintern cleaning loos was in a train station in Stuttgart. I'd like to get one for the house but man they are expensive.

Comment

In a water park in Tenerife in the 90s. I'll spoiler this as it's grosser than anything described so far I think.

Mate goes into an outdoor wooden cubicle (there was a line of half a dozen maybe). He immediately exited and described the scene thusly:

The only explanation for what's in there is that someone with projectile diarrhea went in there, with a bar stool, layed down on top of the stool on their front, got a friend to spin the bar stool and shut the door

Comment

Car doesn't start. Battery probably dead, drained by an interal light that doesn't turn off even if I set it to off instead of the normal position (on when doors are open).

Comment

Working...
                                X