Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serious number of, ‘we watched x movie for the first time’ reaction videos on YouTube. The Star Wars trilogy seems to be a favourite.

Comment

I never understand those things, no-one actually really reacts rarely when watching something so sitting there watching someone fake react to something I could just watch myself feels like oxygen being wasted

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
        Been on furlough for months now, feeling fine. The week before I head back to work I've just felt awful, just my luck.
        Sorry, after @ZenMonkey 's post on the last page, I read that as

"I head back to work I've just felt awful, just my dick"

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
          I've long suspected that Dogg Thang is Khloe Kardashian posting under an alt.
          I get confused with modern Star Trek lore. Are the kardashians allies of starfleet or the bad guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
            I get confused with modern Star Trek lore. Are the kardashians allies of starfleet or the bad guys?
            They're leather-skinned tyrants hell-bent on universal domination.

Also they live in LA.

What's this about Star Trek?

Comment

Gul Dukat spent the entire Bajoran occupation tweeting selfies and making tiktoks. Picard will tell you. Right after he reminds you there are 4 lights.

Irk for the Week: Alberta expanded the frontline workers who can book their vaccinations...and Naturopaths are included in that list. I can understand literally everyone else on there - dental hygienists, x-ray technicians, etc. But naturopaths??
              Not the teachers who have 30-odd kids per class all day everyday, but ****ing scienceless fake medicine pushers. (feel free to take offense if you need to)

Teachers have to wait for the general public to finally be included, unless they have family members with certain conditions. Who the **** knows when that will be, with luck before school goes back IN SEPTEMBER.
              Last edited by kryss; 11-04-2021, 05:21.

Comment

A thread on Era about SNL's best sketches has reminded me what an utter vacuum of humour the show is. It's like where comedy goes to die.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                  A thread on Era about SNL's best sketches has reminded me what an utter vacuum of humour the show is. It's like where comedy goes to die.
                  I love it. However, I experience it filtered strongly through highly rated YouTube videos, rather than watching the actual show; so it's likely I just see the best parts.

Comment

That's the bit that puzzles me, even the vids of the best sketches were just dustbowls of humour. I'm glad it's given us so many well known and liked actors and comedians and its longevity is impressive but I'm still awaiting its first chuckle

Comment

Some of the sketches, despite overall being a bit crap, have some sort of hook I can't shift and the more I think of it the more I like it and find it funnier than it has any right to be.
                      Take David S. Pumpkins, was kinda good if a bit long at one point but the ending really made it worth the slog. Now I love the damn guy, especially how Tom Hanks doesn't understand why people find it so funny either.

Comment

"Ho ho, har har, it's so political. hahaha..."

SNL is about as funny as having your dog randomly die on you.

Comment

Any show made like that is going to have a lot of misses along the way. But it’s worth it for the little gems that come from it. Like I still laugh sometimes remembering Brian Fellows. That bird is crazy! I must admit I haven’t seen much in recent years at all but, even when I watched much more of it and liked it, yes a lot didn’t land but I still got some fun and those rare gems.

Comment

When the toaster isn’t wide enough for proper width slices. First world problem obviously.

Comment

Forgetting to put the bagel setting on when toasting bagels is pretty upsetting I can tell you.

Comment

Just checked my bank statement online and I've been a victim of fraud. Looks like someone spent nearly £450 online (supermarket) on Monday. Bank have been really helpful but it's niggling me wondering how it happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X