Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a new app which let's you turn on the stove while you're still at work.

Here's another one which runs a bath for you while you make your way home.

This app makes toast before you wake up.

Here's an app which rocks your baby to sleep - now with 3 rocking settings! - Gentle to Louise Woodward.

Comment

I have a Roomba i7 and an internet-connected washer/dryer so I can't point fingers

Comment

Well this evening was an eventuful one, gonna spoiler tag the rest as it's gross and if anyones eating it will kill their appetite lol

past few days my gum started to swell up out of nowhere and i thought great just my luck a dental abscess is brewing. Seems my hunch was correct as tonight half my jaw swelled up and a white lump the size of a malteaser has appeared. Now the fun begins as my dentist is currently not seeing patients so the emergency number is useless and there's no way i'm messing around with A+E or the rubbish emergency dentist in the middle of nowhere at this time of night so i went for option B diy home surgery time. Got a new craft knife blade and sterilized it in isopropyl (ahh hobby goods, seems they are useful for way more than i realise)

Yanked my cheek to one side and braced myself as i plunged the blade directly into the middle of the bulge on my gum, surprisingly it didn't hurt much as i thought it would but the relief was instant. Took a cleanly washed finger and firmly pushed it against my gumline and i felt a couple of pops and loads of gunk came out the human body is truly a disgusting thing looked like cottage cheese mixed with pus, kept going till it just blood was coming out. Once i was sure there was no more material coming out i thoroughly rinsed with corsodyl mouthwash and so comes to the end of my unplanned dental surgery. Will keep an eye on it but i didn't expect to have to go with the diy option again, not the first time i have had to fix myself with home surgery.

Comment

Like the satisfaction of popping a spot I presume?

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
            an internet-connected washer/dryer so I can't point fingers
            My drier has those things but I've never even set them up. I don't really get it; you have to be in front of your drier to turn it on, because you have to load it. I'm not sure how it makes things more convenient.

Comment

Did we learn nothing from Battlestar Galactica?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                Nothing whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  Tricia Helfer is gorgeous

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                    Tricia Helfer is gorgeous
                    No, her and Grace Park are.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                      No, her and Grace Park are.
                      Indeed.

Comment

No, it's all about Edward James Osmos

Comment

Not sure where to put this
                          Last edited by charlesr; 04-08-2020, 21:35.

Comment

I have a mate in Beirut. Horrendous scenes.

Comment

Holy crap that went off like a mini nuke.

Comment

Put out the official word today that my little business is closing after six years. Made me a bit sad, to be honest. It was a weird decision to come to in that it wasn’t that we couldn’t keep it going, it’s that we couldn’t keep it going while being true to why we set it up in the first place and so it seemed right to let it go. No idea what comes next. Well, at least everything else in the world is going great so... oh.

Comment

Working...
                                X