X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just get the damn game, Quality Fanny

Comment

I was kinda in a gaming slump, but then I bought playground game, sorry, military warfare simulator Call of Duty. Now I obsessively grind for keychains to hang off my gun in the shape of dogs and pizza and stuff.

I hope that helps??

Comment

Ugh. I've been laying off the booze but tonite I got wazzed cos some of my mates ain't seen me for four months and they especially came out to see me.

It was ace. It was PERFECT.

But, THEN........

......Muthafuccah textes TWO exes requesting great kisses (not obscene) and now I wanna sink into the dust....

Jesus H....

Comment

(gaaaah. I'm even more soberer now and I'm clearly thinking more.

What I'm thinking is what a tit I am).

Comment

Now even soberer and feeling RANK.

I can't get no sleep like Faithless and I'm longing for tomorrow night when I can drink constant cups of tea, smoke bud and play Fallout New Vegas.

What's going on? I'm supposed to be a pisshead!

(#goneoffthebooze)

Comment

New next door neighbour just asked if I'd give him my password for my net while he waits for his to be installed and gave me a funny look when I said no

I mean yeah, I had no issues helping you get the heating going and telling you which bins go out and when, but steady on, don't you think that's going a bit far?

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                New next door neighbour just asked if I'd give him my password for my net while he waits for his to be installed and gave me a funny look when I said no

I mean yeah, I had no issues helping you get the heating going and telling you which bins go out and when, but steady on, don't you think that's going a bit far?
                I would of laughed in his face and slammed the door, laughing even harder as i walked down the hall so he could hear.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                  I would have laughed in his face and slammed the door, laughing even harder as i walked down the hall so he could hear.
                  I don't have it in me but it was certanly an odd exchange.

Comment

My computer blew again. Third time. Sparks, flames and a stupidly loud bang. Scared the bejaysus out of me. It was hooked up to a massive brick of a battery backup surge protector unit. Last time was just over a year ago so it’s not like it’s a weekly occurrence but three times in probably as many years is a pain in my rear end.

Comment

What PSU?

Comment

This one was an Antec 750 something.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          My computer blew again. Third time. Sparks, flames and a stupidly loud bang. Scared the bejaysus out of me. It was hooked up to a massive brick of a battery backup surge protector unit. Last time was just over a year ago so it’s not like it’s a weekly occurrence but three times in probably as many years is a pain in my rear end.
                          Jesus, what kind of rig are you running to actually blow the system up?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            Jesus, what kind of rig are you running to actually blow the system up?
                            I don’t know how this happens! I have never had a computer blow like this and this one has done it three times. All in the same room though, which had always had me wondering if the electricity in the room is dodgy. But after the last time, I spent loads on a huge industrial brick thing that is supposed to protect from anything short of a nuclear strike but, nope, here I am again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              I don’t know how this happens! I have never had a computer blow like this and this one has done it three times. All in the same room though, which had always had me wondering if the electricity in the room is dodgy. But after the last time, I spent loads on a huge industrial brick thing that is supposed to protect from anything short of a nuclear strike but, nope, here I am again.
                              Are you using an UPS? This will help you rule out sudden spikes or drops from the wall socket.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                                Are you using an UPS? This will help you rule out sudden spikes or drops from the wall socket.
                                Yep, which is what makes it a bit weird. Does it mean something from inside the computer is causing this? I don’t know enough about electrics or computers, being perfectly honest, but nothing else in the room has ever shown any electricity problems. But then nothing is on as much as the computer. Although, as someone pointed out the last time it happened, the fact that there was more than a year between instances could mean there might not be some ongoing issue. First computer this has ever happened with for me though.

Comment

Working...
                                X