This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    Wtf? So financially you were ok? But shut it due to “not being true to the original idea”?
    No, financially we weren’t okay at all. But there was work we could have taken to change that and different directions to go in but, ultimately, we made the decision not to do that.

Comment

Was the different direction a cartoon remake of button moon?

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
        Was the different direction a cartoon remake of button moon?
        They wanted it to look like clip art!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          Bastards!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            The savages!!!!

Comment

Back to work tomorrow after a wonderful week off

At least there's a three day weekend to look forward to at the end of August.

Comment

Both have a rather crap day to look forward to tomorrow.

Irk-ful thing of the day - Wedding reception seating plans!

The family politics! The kids need to be supervised! That random relative no one wants to sit next to and the aunt who might start preaching! Apart from the top table the others have odd numbers so couples could be split up but we have managed to wrangle some sense of it all.

We think we have a pretty good idea now of what we are doing (in seating arangement regards at least!) Traditionally you mix people up but the ideal/ more safe way of doing things in regards of covid is sticking people in groups who are in their own family/ social bubbles. Only the group of friends our age are from more than 2 house holds sharing a table but all facing the same way so not face on with others.

Comment

Didn't do anything particularly physical this weekend aside from sitting on some different furniture to usual. Last night my calves, and only my calves started seizing up - I tried stretching them a little then, but obviously not enough as today they've been even worse. I wouldn't mind so much were it not for doing anything to provoke this. C'mon body, cut me some slack over here.

Comment

Blobcat and Asura’s tales of woe in these threads have completely confirmed my intention to never, ever, ever get married.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                      Blobcat and Asura’s tales of woe in these threads have completely confirmed my intention to never, ever, ever get married.
                      Exactly why there were 6 people at our wedding, which included the helicopter pilot and the justice of the peace.

Comment

Never lodge with friends, it'll come back to bite you in the arse, especially when they bring they're crazy ****ing girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                          The most annoying part is that we intentionally went with a small wedding at an easy venue, who would normally practically do everything for you. Then COVID happened and it's become a nightmare.

If it weren't for the present situation, we'd have had hardly anything so far to bitch about.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                            Never lodge with friends, it'll come back to bite you in the arse, especially when they bring they're crazy ****ing girlfriend.
                            Is this related to Team Andromeda and the phantom cancer shagger?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post

If it weren't for the present situation, we'd have had hardly anything so far to bitch about.
                              Wait until you're married! (sorry)

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                                Is this related to Team Andromeda and the phantom cancer shagger?

Comment

Working...
                                X