This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    I know it's petty, but that's the point of the thread.

There's one department that think it's okay to start having their lunch at their desks about half an hour before lunch break.
    They'll wander off and heat their food, then come back and eat.
    This leaves them with the full lunch break to do what they want, whereas everyone else has to use their allocated lunch break.

It's even in the company rules to not eat hot food at your desk.

No manager or Director seems to clamp down on this, but either we can all do it, or nobody does.
    Time to draft in Terry Tate

Comment

Hahaha, brilliant!

Comment

Had to work with the guy I was complaining about, luckily I made it work.

Irk of the day? Our processing machine for Xray digital films is directly in front of our newest toilets and going to develop the only xrays of the day, there was a guy having a piss with the door open!

Comment

Milan and surrounding areas have been declared "yellow zone" due to Coronavirus epidemic and my parents are within the perimeter. No schools, no mass gatherings, no theathers or cinemas, pubs and restaurants closed at 6PM.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
            Milan and surrounding areas have been declared "yellow zone" due to Coronavirus epidemic and my parents are within the perimeter. No schools, no mass gatherings, no theathers or cinemas, pubs and restaurants closed at 6PM.
            Scary stuff really. I can't help but think we value the profits of airlines over health, and the WHO is not fit for any purpose.

Comment

My wife and kids are due to fly back from Turin tomorrow... They're not in the exclusion zone, but in the region next door. Looks like they'll be OK for now, but we'll have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                Scary stuff really. I can't help but think we value the profits of airlines over health, and the WHO is not fit for any purpose.
                The UK isn't stopping flights from Italy, because it's unlikely to make any difference. Italy stopped all flights from China and now it's got the largest outbreak in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                  The UK isn't stopping flights from Italy, because it's unlikely to make any difference. Italy stopped all flights from China and now it's got the largest outbreak in Europe.
                  The horse has long bolted now.

Comment

Yup, that ship has flown.

Comment

Glad I'm still on the sick tbh. I know it'll get me eventually but there's always a slim chance it'll turn out like Fallout.

Might take a quick trip to the offy tomoz and stock up on spirits, Pepsi and batteries for the joypad. And a couple of bags of rice.

And mince.

I've got another month off, if I can survive a few weeks without going out, everyone'll be dead and I'll be on the scavenge wearing my biker jacket.

Comment

This is the absolute worst time to have a cough and cold.

Me: *cough*
                        Everyone: "Ooh, have you been to China/Thailand/Italy/Iran/etc.?"

Comment

Have you?

Comment

I bet he has anarl!

Comment

*Cough*

Comment

*lights pilot on flamer*

Comment

Working...
                                X