Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frozen would be better, no balloon evidence left behind.

But I wouldn't condone such action...

Comment

Been putting off sending off my drivers licence to update my married name but Paypal (!??!?!) and several other places I looked at the time need photo ID to change it and I don't want to risk my passport for now.

Posted it over a month ago and looking it up it might take 6-10 weeks to get it back thanks to the pandemic.

Comment

Been married for 9 years - wife's passport still hasn't been updated

Comment

I guess you have to be sure it’s going to work first, right? I mean, imagine the hassle of changing your passport and then having to do it back again.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            Been married for 9 years - wife's passport still hasn't been updated
            Yeah, but not everyone likes changing their name every five minutes, @SuperCrazyNeonTaxiManFallsNextIgnition

Comment

The cinema has dropped socially distanced seating :/

Comment

People that use other people's drive ways to turn round. It's not a public driveway, someone owns that!

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                  People that use other people's drive ways to turn round. It's not a public driveway, someone owns that!
                  Not often I'm someone's irk I mean I prefer not to do it, but it's not like I'll drive a mile out of my way to find a better place to turn.

Comment

The proper etiquette would be to chuck a couple of pennies on the driveway as you leave to help pay for upkeep.

Comment

I just think it's a bit rude. I wouldn't do it. It's like letting your kid walk along someone else's garden wall.
                      I know technically it's not doing any harm.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        The proper etiquette would be to chuck a couple of pennies on the driveway as you leave to help pay for upkeep.
                        Likewise, if I've eaten a McDonalds in my car outside somebody's house, I'll leave them a tip.
                        Usually I'll pour about the last 10% of the milkshake on the drive, and chuck a few fries and the soggy lettuce from the burger.

It's just proper manners, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp
                          Likewise, if I've eaten a McDonalds in my car outside somebody's house, I'll leave them a tip.

I'd love to know the context of this. I can only assume a stakeout.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                            [/COLOR]
                            I don't know what the figures are now but in the late '80s and early '90s, stakeout tips cost the US police department almost 64% of their annual budget each year. That's why, in an effort to reduce tip sizes, the US police don't do stakeouts outside rich people's houses now.

Comment

Cheapskates, the lot of you. I leave caltrops.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                No, it was a burger.

What kind of heathen eats a steak in their car?

Comment

Working...
                                X