Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laugh is my post was a typo meant to refer to e-bicycles If it has a motor then the obvious rules should apply, it's typical that rules are so behind the reality. Likewise, it needs addressing from a practical angle of insurance.

Comment

Popular Russian YouTuber Stanislav Reshetnyak a.k.a. Stas Reeflay participated in the popular sinister trend “trash streaming” at the cost of his girlfriend’s life and eventually his freedom.

I continue to find no value in the existence of streamers

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        https://philstarlife.com/news-and-vi...reaming?page=2
        6 years isn't long enough, sick bastard. But you know you stepped over the line if you are jailed in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
          6 years isn't long enough, sick bastard. But you know you stepped over the line if you are jailed in Russia.
          Damn right - that Alexei Navalny is a monster!

Comment

Laugh is my post was a typo meant to refer to e-bicycles If it has a motor then the obvious rules should apply, it's typical that rules are so behind the reality. Likewise, it needs addressing from a practical angle of insurance.
            In truth, they need better regulation. Having only ridden an e-bike recently for the first time, they're fantastic things. However, as a cycle commuter who uses a long-distance cycle lane for much of the journey, some of the e-Bikes I see... All I'm going to say is that the line between an e-Bike and a moped might not be precisely defined, but some of those bikes I see are clearly mopeds, doing moped speeds while the rider doesn't pedal. They're going to cause an accident.

Comment

Ian Wright sits down with Alan Shearer to discuss the effect of racist abuse online and shows him an abusive direct message he received that morning.

BBC Springwatch presenter Iolo Williams brands those responsible as "morons".

Irresponsible cyclists.

Bungie.

The Coalition.

Buying a fizzy drink, only to not hear that pffpop sound when opening it the first time as it's flat as...

The local Lib Dem councillors. A different 'c' word is more appropriate. Feckless and greedy too. Liars also.

Comment

https://philstarlife.com/news-and-vi...reaming?page=2
                That's not a little thing, or an irk... I guess the thread lists all bad stuff though. What an evil act to do, or that it's common.

Comment

Random thought Snickers is a terrible name should have stuck with Marathon and speaking of confectionery I wish they kept chocolate filling flavoured Milky ways I know that became Flyte bars but they are not as common

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                    Random thought Snickers is a terrible name
                    Agreed, see Opal Fruits.

Comment

When they changed marathon to snickers it ruined my childhood joke of...

Last week i entered a marathon, but it was horrible as my dick got covered in caramel & peanuts.

Yeah doesn't work now. Thanks mars.

Comment

I've just received yet another rejection letter after countless applications. Good times. 😐

Comment

job hunting is a soul destroying activity, amplified by a factor of x1000 in this pandemic crap as there's more people than jobs at the moment. Try not to let it grind you down.

Comment

Opened up some ibuprofen to give to the bloke, pressed the tablets out the foil and somehow slit my finger on the foil.

Now I need painkillers, especially after cutting onions!

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                              Opened up some ibuprofen to give to the bloke, pressed the tablets out the foil and somehow slit my finger on the foil.

Now I need painkillers, especially after cutting onions!
                              It sounds like you're starring in a lame version of Final Destination!

Comment

It'll totally turn out someone on here owns one but...

Matte Grey Cars
                                Seems to be a growing trend and I hate them. Such a first world problem thing but at worst it looks like the car has had primer put on and needs painting and at best looks miserable as hell. If there's one thing this depressing country doesn't need it's more grey.

Comment

Working...
                                X