• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

January
    Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy!
    The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
    Kabuki Quantum Fighter

I'm glad I finally went back to The Witcher, it was amazing from start to finish. There is still some side content under the New Adventures section but I might hold off on that for now.
    Last edited by Cepp; 25-01-2020, 19:56.

Comment

January
      Luigi's Mansion 3 (NSW)
      Ape Out (NSW)
      My Friend Pedro (NSW)
      Last edited by KIT786; 26-01-2020, 22:27.

Comment

I've never done this before on here, so want to play. So my first month and current status looks like this:

January

The Room (PC/Steam)
        The Last of Us Remastered (PS4)

Currently Playing

Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)
        Ratchet & Clank (PS4)

Comments:
        Technically The Room was NYE, but it's after the start of this thread. A few nights ago I completed The Last of Us Remastered (having owned this both on PS3 and PS4 since release). I started a debate on Grouvee about TLOU as obviously it's a very polarizing game but unfortunately like Uncharted I found the gameplay the weakest element even if I really enjoyed it was overall.

Over Christmas I was caning Assassin's Creed: Odyssey and managed to amass 30hrs so at some point in 2020 I might be able to progress this one. Also played a load of The New Life festival in The Elder Scrolls Online but as an MMO this will be an on-off game even if I've long since completed the main, faction, Mage Guild quest lines and am progressing Morrowind.

Comment

January 2020
          Here's this months final list:

-Goat Simulator
          -Pokémon Sword
          -Black Mesa
          -Sniper: Ghost Warrior Contracts
          -Resident Evil 6
          -rain
          -The Touryst
          -Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

Comment

January

Minit (Switch)

Comment

[MENTION=345]Neon Ignition[/MENTION] - do you sleep or eat?

Comment

4 of those where part done in 2019 but also god bless the Switch and getting to work over an hour early each morning

Comment

Beat Gears 5 today. Thought it looked great and played well at 60fps on the xbox one x. Can't help but feel it had the same problem as the 4th one though in that the characters just aren't very good compared to the cast of the original trilogy. Still I enjoyed it overall and another plus for GamePass.
                  Still playing through Republic Commando. I'm finding it a bit generic tbh but then again I'm not a big Star Wars fan so I'm not sure what I was expecting.

Comment

January
                    Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy!
                    The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
                    Kabuki Quantum Fighter

February
                    Divine Divinity

Divine Divinity is a little glitchy and the translation isn't great but the gameplay hits all the right spots.

Comment

February
                      Konami Pixel Puzzle Collection (iOS)

Comment

Continuing on my attempt to clear my original xbox backlog I have now finished GTA3. Absolutely fantastic and hilarious game. I was only around 10 missions from the end so it didn't take too long. Vice city is next on the hit list. I'm fairly certain I'm a good bit more than half way through that one as well although I'm considering restarting it as it is a bit more story based.

Is it worth playing the pc one over the xbox version or is it gonna give me all sorts of grief on a modern pc?

Comment

Xbox version on a softmodded machine works fab.
                          Last edited by gunrock; 20-02-2020, 10:49.

Comment

I tried GTA: San Andreas on PC a few years back and it felt like a chore, I've been chipping at GTA3 on PS3 and it's been much more enjoyable

Comment

Shame GTA3/VC aren't backwards compatible on XBO. Loved Vice City and haven't played it in years, although I have it on Steam. Another option is GTA Trilogy on PSN for PS4 (on sale atm). Upscaled 1080p so cleaner presentation although apparently the 50hz euro releases. But another option.

Comment

I ended up just continuing my save on the xbox. I'm enjoying it again but it has definitely aged poorly in some respects. Never the less the atmosphere and general ridiculousness of it all makes up for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X