No announcement yet.

Celebrity Deaths Thread 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two great and very different actors who found success in comedy have died today. “Friday,” “The Fifth Element” and “The Dark Knight” actor Tommy “Tiny” Lister has passed. The 6’5 62-year-old giant was famed for playing intimidating yet loveable tough guys. Lister also had two short pro wrestling stints and starred with Hulk Hogan in […]

When I say we've lost two beloved icons today I don't mean Windsor's baps, another actor who has died is Tommy 'Tiny' Lister from Friday, The Dark Knight and The Fifth Element aged 62

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
      It's sad, though she's had dementia for quite a bit, now.

Not ashamed to say I've cracked one off to her at least thrice, in THAT bra-popping scene in CARRY ON CAMPING.

It was the 80s, I was like 11 or 12 and it was on a VHS tape that had been recorded from the telly, when it finished the last ten minutes of AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON appeared through the magnetic fuzz.

Yeah, I had three wanks to Babs.
      Trufax, JF. Babs' baps were manna from heaven for the aspiring onanist of the 1980s, especially in those 'Carry On' compilation shows they ran.

"Ooh, what a lovely looking pear!": https://youtu.be/B3Vj_SnIarc
      Last edited by Golgo; 11-12-2020, 09:55.

Comment

Is Jim Dale the only surviving proper veteran Carry On actor left?

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
          Is Jim Dale the only surviving proper veteran Carry On actor left?
          Wow. That series must be cursed if they're all dead!

Like Dad's Army!

Comment

Bonus though - Leslie Phillips is stil going! Ding Dong!

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Critic View Post
              Barbara Windsor age 83

RIP Babs
              Grew up watching her on telly, a much better actress than what she got credit for.

It wasn't so much her boobs that did it for me but that dirty little chuckle she had.

RIP Babs, a real treasure.

Comment

Her laugh was so iconic to her, a pox on the Beeb for banning it from Eastenders

Comment

Don't you dare ****ing jinx it!!

Comment

Just over a fortnight left and 2020 has already beaten 2019 on the deathlist:

18/50 Dead

DeathList is a carefully selected list of 50 celebrities chosen by the DL Committee each calendar year for their likelihood to die during that year.

Comment

Her laugh was so iconic to her, a pox on the Beeb for banning it from Eastenders
                      I didn't know that, gob****es.

Comment

Comment

Thomas 'Tiny' Zeus Lister passed away. He was one of the greatest on screen bullies ever.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                            It's sad, though she's had dementia for quite a bit, now.

Not ashamed to say I've cracked one off to her at least thrice, in THAT bra-popping scene in CARRY ON CAMPING.

It was the 80s, I was like 11 or 12 and it was on a VHS tape that had been recorded from the telly, when it finished the last ten minutes of AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON appeared through the magnetic fuzz.

Yeah, I had three wanks to Babs.
                            She was quite attractive as a young woman.

Comment

Just over a fortnight left and 2020 has already beaten 2019 on the deathlist:

18/50 Dead

https://deathlist.net/
                              Prince Philips description!

Comment

Shhhhh, don't let the reaper hear you! Don't forget he voiced Gex, he's one of ours!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X