Celebrity Deaths Thread 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
    Yep RIP Terry, Python is my favourite comedy show and Brian is the best comedy film ever made.

The life of the actor, writer and director who found fame as a member of the Monty Python team.

Been a bad week or so with Peart going and now Jones.
    was absolutely gutted to hear this earlier this week grew up watching python "he's not the messiah hes a very naughty boy"

Comment

2019 thread here:

Derek Akorah, 69.
      Kobe Bryant, 41.

Comment

The BBC paid tribute to Kobe by playing footage of Lebron James.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          Apologies, I blame my 55 year old eyes.

Comment

It's fine, all sorted.

Comment

Nicholas Parsons has left us, Sale of the Century was ace.

Nicholas Parsons, comedy's great straight man who hosted Radio 4's Just a Minute, has died aged 96.

He was also an expert in clocks and watches.

RIP.

Comment

Wow, thanks for posting that. I never knew he was still with us up until yesterday. 96 is a rip old age though. Very good innings.

Comment

Some stuff came up in my YouTube Recommended regarding Twitter comments about Kobe Bryant's death from a comedian called Ari Shaffir, a guy affiliated with Joe Rogan (who hasn't passed comment yet).

Basically, he's ended his career with one imbecilic tweet and also basically put himself at risk of violence for the rest of his life over one stupid (and truly unfunny) comment for a bit of attention. Absolute backfire.

I know nothing about the guy, I'm just astounded at such high levels of absolute idiocy and it's greatly interesting watching the hullabaloo!
                  Last edited by JazzFunk; 01-02-2020, 22:16.

Comment

Finally Kirk Douglas is trending for the reason everyone assumed he was trending so many times before. A true great taken far too early.

Comment

Gutted, love so many of his films.

Comment

Can't be gutted for 103!!!!!!

That's RIDICULOUS. And inspiring.

Now it's all eyes on Michael. Shall we all still be extant as he reaches 104?

Comment

No, I'M dead at 103!

Comment

Remember an interview with Kirk the Smirk once, saying "If I knew Michael would grow up to be such a Hollywood bigshot, I'd have been nicer to him as a kid." Him as Van Gogh and Anthony Quinn as Paul Gauguin in 'Lust for Life' has to be one of the most genius bits of casting ever:

Comment

Yep RIP Kirk, true Hollywood legend, looking back at his story and the mollycoddled 'stars' of today who can't act for toffee no wonder the film industry is really going downhill.

Comment

Veteran actor Kevin Conway has reportedly passed away. The 77-year-old reportedly died of a heart attack on Wednesday, but other circumstances related to his passing have yet to been revealed. His publicist has confirmed the news. The intense actor was known for stage and screen work. He was legendary lawyer Jonas Stern on “The Good […]

Actor Kevin Conway has passed aged 77

91-year-old veteran character actor and comedian Orson Bean was reportedly struck and killed by a car in Los Angeles on Friday night. Bean was reportedly jaywalking at the time of the incident and was hit by a vehicle. He was pronounced dead at the scene and the driver remained at the scene and rendered aid. […]

As well as 91 year old actor Orson Bean

Comment

Working...
                                X