No announcement yet.

Celebrity Deaths Thread 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody hell I've missed Rossi, I can't really forgive you for knocking out Brazil in 82 in one of the greatest footy matches ever played, also to have your house robbed on the day of your funeral by some scum is almost beyond words.

RIP Paulo.

Italy's 1982 World Cup hero Paolo Rossi, who finished top scorer at the tournament and got the opening goal in the final, has died aged 64.

Comment

Premature given there's still two weeks of celebrity culling possibilities to go but:

Comment

Just weeks after the passing of original Darth Vader actor David Prowse, his “The Empire Strikes Back” co-star Jeremy Bulloch has also died. He was 75. Bulloch portrayed the popular bounty hunter Boba Fett in both that film and “Return of the Jedi”. Bulloch’s successor in the role in the prequel trilogy, actor Daniel Logan, […]

Jeremy Bulloch aka Boba Fett has died aged 75

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
          https://www.darkhorizons.com/r-i-p-b...eremy-bulloch/
          Jeremy Bulloch aka Boba Fett has died aged 75
          75? Man, that's not old in this day and age. Was it the CCP virus that got him? Better read the link.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
            75? Man, that's not old in this day and age. Was it the CCP virus that got him? Better read the link.
            CCP? Crumby Cyber Punk?

Comment

He had Parkinsons for a number of years, may have been due to that.
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                It was the CPC virus. It reduced his memory to 64k. No one can survive such a rapid memory decline.

Comment

RIP Jeremy Bollock, you was great as Boba but you barely lasted two minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                    CCP? Crumby Cyber Punk?
                    Let me have a guess. Chinese Communist Party.

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
                      Let me have a guess. Chinese Communist Party.
                      yep, that's what Covid 19 is.

Comment

Tommy 'Doc' Docherty, I was a big United fan in my younger days and whilst Busby was a bit before my time it was Docherty's team I grew up watching. The Doc fashioned a United team that played a superbly entertaining game, great memories of the Stretford End in a packed Old Trafford with 62000 others chanting away.

Biggest memory was when we lost in the Cup Final to Southampton in 76 and he stood on the town hall steps giving a speech and promised United would win it next year, we beat the scousers in the final in 77.

RIP Tom.

Comment

Working...
                        X