No announcement yet.

Celebrity Deaths Thread 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Famed “The Wild Wild West” star Robert Conrad has died in Malibu at the age of 84. Conrad served as the lead star in at least one TV series across five decades (1950s-1990s), a rare feat. Conrad starred in over a dozen films from “The Lady in Red” to “Murph the Surf” and “Jingle All […]

Additionally, Robert Conrad has died aged 84

Comment

Caroline Flack.

Didn’t see that one. Wow.

Comment

Heard of the name, did a Google, I'm sensing a suicide from blackened fame right there. Crazy stuff, 40 is no age.

Comment

First encountered her in Bo Selecta playing Bubbles. A WAD.

Comment

She had stuff going on but I'd be amazed if this wasn't another one to chalk up under the finger of social media

Comment

Without a doubt.

It's telling that The S*n has pulled 42 pages of articles about her and started posting crocodile tear tributes to her.

Same for the Daily Fail website.

I genuinely think there needs to be repercussions for their behaviour, although anyone still buying it should have a reconsider.

Give a mate you've not heard from for a while a text to catch up. Could be what they need.

Comment

I wish the nation would take a leaf out of Merseyside’s book about boycoutt The Scum.

Comment

The Daily Mirror have written 23 articles since the news broke. 23.

Comment

Where are you getting these numbers from QC? Like the 42 removed from the sun?

Comment

Comment

Only saw her on Strictly, don't do this 'social media' bollocks or newspapers or anything remotely 'celeb' either.

Still sad though, don't know enough about the case either or to verify what Morgan is saying but it wouldn't be the first time the CPS has dropped a big one.

Comment

I couldn't just link to the reply with the screenshots, it showed his too.

It's laughable that someone that regularly bullies is now saying Flack confided in him, putting the blame elsewhere and saying people telling him to **** off are bullies.

I don't want to talk about him. He's culpable of this media bullying and the best thing to do is not talk about him.
                          Last edited by QualityChimp; 16-02-2020, 10:18.

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
                            verify what Morgan is saying
                            Piers Morgan needs to be removed from civil society. Nothing that man says should be taken as verifiable.

Comment

The blame also has to fall firmly on anyone that buys / clicks on the Sun.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                                Caroline Flack.

Didn’t see that one. Wow.
                                ****, I only know her from Celebrity Julie. Z list celeb that became popular but then lost it I'm guessing? I really don't know.

By the way, what is this CPS people are talking about?
                                Last edited by Yakumo; 17-02-2020, 09:34.

Comment

Working...
                                X