Celebrity Deaths Thread 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    Shame then a lot of them are filled in the UK and also quite a lot of the special effects are done in the UK too. Never mind the UK looks to project bats , not eat them .
    Right, yeah. Wait, what?

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
      Shame then a lot of them are filled in the UK and also quite a lot of the special effects are done in the UK too. Never mind the UK looks to project bats , not eat them .

Comment

I love the smell of genocide in the morning.

Comment

Corona loves the genocide of smell in the morning.

Comment

Kicking off nuclear war is a pretty good way to ensure the longevity of the thread, at least.

Comment

Meanwhile, getting back on topic given there are at least three other threads to discuss things that cover things other than celebrity deaths.

William Frankland a British immunologist died yesterday aged 108: https://www.bsaci.org/announcements/...the-age-of-108

Comment

Gutted. He was my favourite celebrity immunologist.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                  Gutted. He was my favourite celebrity immunologist.
                  Do you mock Britain's pre-eminant pre-seasonal pollen vaccine expert of the 1950s sir?

Comment

That CV is nothing to sneeze at.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                      Do you mock Britain's pre-eminant pre-seasonal pollen vaccine expert of the 1950s sir?
                      Oh, don't get me wrong - he's definitely in my top 5 immunologists. I'm just not sure he's the GOAT.

Comment

Bill Withers
                        The 1970s soul singer died of heart complications, his family said.

Gutted, RIP Bill, Lovely Day was the sound of my summer growing up, when Radio 1 started playing it you knew it was summertime.

Comment

He sings I know too many times in that song but still sad he’s gone.

Comment

...actually I should have said Lovely Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
                              ...actually I should have said Lovely Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Comment

How do you turn a duck into a famous soul musician?

Put him in a microwave until his bill withers

(sorry big man, RIP)

Comment

Working...
                                X