No announcement yet.

Celebrity Deaths Thread 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad but yeah, hate when that song comes on.

Comment

Lord Bath has died from Coronavirus . Rather eccentric artistic happy chap that owned Longleat, used to watch a lot of Animal park years ago

Lord Bath - the 7th Marquess of Bath - died on Saturday, it was announced by Longleat on Twitter.

Comment

^ Me too. He was a dude. And one of the few of my childhood TV heroes who hasn't turned out to be a nonce.

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
          Bill Withers
          The 1970s soul singer died of heart complications, his family said.

Gutted, RIP Bill, Lovely Day was the sound of my summer growing up, when Radio 1 started playing it you knew it was summertime.
          Bill Withers who sadly no longer with us. #AccidentalPartridge

Comment

C'mon Trump Nuke that horrible cruel, dirty b@st@rd country that is China and do the world the biggest favour of all

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
              C'mon Trump Nuke that horrible cruel, dirty b@st@rd country that is China and do the world the biggest favour of all
              What would you do when they fire nukes back, other than cry and try to fit one last wank in with your final four minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                What would you do when they fire nukes back, other than cry and try to fit one last wank in with your final four minutes?
                I don't wank mate and can't help but think China being wipped off the face of the Earth (hopefully along with the Middle East) would be better for us all and a lot safer for Bats

Comment

Gosh, what wonderfully racist (and utterly incoherent) bull**** to read on a sunny Sunday afternoon.

Comment

can't help but think China being wipped off the face of the Earth (hopefully along with the Middle East) would be better for us all
                    Always worth slinging an extra few hundred million innocent deaths into the equation to make sure to get the point across that you're a complete maniac. Might not have made your point without that.

Comment

Walked in to this thread... Read the last few comments... Walked out again...

Comment

It went south pretty fast

Comment

TA, I don't often practice brevity in my posts but do **** off with this sort of stuff.

Comment

Bloody hell TA. Letting the side down massively there. No more of that nonsense.

Comment

You spelt wiped wrong aswell.

Comment

I don't wank mate and can't help but think China being wipped off the face of the Earth (hopefully along with the Middle East) would be better for us all and a lot safer for Bats
                                #WankForBats

Comment

Working...
                                X