No announcement yet.

Celebrity Deaths Thread 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed you have bladder mishaps a lot. Too many energy drinks on the train, Jazz or prostate pressure, mate?

Comment

The Phantom Piss Wazzer of old Newcastle town...
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Haha, I just sprayed my cuppa tea!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
          I noticed you have bladder mishaps a lot. Too many energy drinks on the train, Jazz or prostate pressure, mate?
          It's more the fact I have a strange bladder, it's been this way since I first went pubbing at 17. Can hold about seven pints before I need a wazz. And then I'm wazzing constantly after that. I'm only a skinny guy!

Sadly, I find the alcohol zonks me a bit more than it used to. Yet my bladder remains the same.

I also have strange hips, and can regurgitate food without sticking me fingers down me throat.

And do an uncanny human beatbox that sounds *exactly* like real beats on WhatsApp groups.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
            It's more the fact I have a strange bladder, it's been this way since I first went pubbing at 17. Can hold about seven pints before I need a wazz.
            That's normal! The first piss after drinking is known as "breaking the seal".

Comment

Eddie Van Halen does of throat cancer aged 65. Didn’t even know he was ill. RIP

Comment

Tragic, EVH has gone;
                The co-founder of Van Halen is remembered as a "Guitar God" following his death from cancer aged 65.

Part of the sound of my youth, RIP Eddie, lots of roadies owe their well-being to you.

Comment

Gutted about Eddie. Jump is one of the best songs ever and such a happy song too.
                  Was lucky enough to see this great man and his band twice.

Two of my guitar heroes are now gone with Eddie joining DimeBag up above .

Comment

EVH was asked to be in Bill & Ted 3, but declined for unknown reasons at the time, so it sounds like he was ill for some time.

He really was a legend and instantly one of those people you could list as one of the most influential guitarists.

Comment

****ing cancer, man

Comment

Bobby Ball;
                        The star was one half of comedy duo Cannon & Ball and appeared in Last of the Summer Wine.

RIP Bob.

Comment

Gutted at that, we are losing the tail end of a priceless generation of entertainers that were drop forged in the white heat of working mens clubs. Boys in Blue is a fun film.

Comment

He was even decent in the few straight acting things I saw him in

Comment

Sad news ... he's was part of what made Saturday tv magic when I was a kid.

Comment

I actually walked passed him once in our town centre. A real loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X