No announcement yet.

Celebrity Deaths Thread 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolute legend. All the Man With No Name tunes are unforgettable. And this must be one of the greatest scores of all time.

Comment

Gutted.

An absolute icon. He created the soundtrack for a genre.

Second Caccia from the Big Gundown is getting an airing tonight.

Comment

Still got the original, ORIGINAL LP for UN ESERCITO DI 5 UOMINI (AKA FIVE MAN ARMY) that I got for pennies in a Blackpool second hand shop. Apparently it's the proper rare one.

Yeah, used to be this shop in Leeds, run by these two smug gits, called 'Movie Boulevard'. They used to sell rare soundtracks primarily and could get hold of owt for ya. Just...you sometimes felt like they just wanted to be alone in the shop, like they were wound up by human presence.

Anyway, they had it priced at £499 yet they offered me £150 for mine, despite it being in better condition! Pair o' tossers!! Still got it tho, lol.

Comment

Gutted . Will watch The Thing in honour of this amazing composer .

Comment

RIP, some legendary scores, even the daughter knew Good, Bad & Ugly.

Comment

So sad to just her the news about Jack Charlton. Loved cheering him and the Irish Team on in the 80's and 90's.

Comment

Yep RIP Jack, he came from a time when diving about wasn't done, only time you were rolling about in agony you probably needed A&E.

Comment

LUFC Legend. Already getting hate on woke social media. Pity, let's see him for the iconic legend he is, he came from hard times.

Comment

Kelly Preston has died aged 57 from breast cancer

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
                      Yep RIP Jack, he came from a time when diving about wasn't done, only time you were rolling about in agony you probably needed A&E.
                      Yep, a real footballer not like the nancy boys we have now. Though since the football started back after lockdown I've seen a marked reduction in diving and acting by the players. Loved the stories you would hear about BIG Jack when the Irish boys were training, after 30 mins he said 'screw this lads... let's go inside for a Bacon sarnie'

Bit bias since my late Grandad was Irish, but loved how the families and my mates were all in the pub cheering on the Irish during the 94 World Cup. That man did wonders for Irish footy

Comment

Naya Rivera's body has been located

Comment

Grant Imahara from mythbusters apparently has died, brain aneurism got him only 49 too. Sucks as he was a fun guy to watch geek out.

Comment

Aw shucks. Yeah, it was great seeing him geeking out.

Comment

Only seen it a coupla times but 49 is tragic, poor fella.

Comment

Oscar winner and legendary screen actress Olivia de Havilland has died, passing away at the age of 104 earlier today. De Havilland died of natural causes at her home in Paris, where she had lived for more than six decades according to her publicist Lisa Goldberg. De Havilland was the last remaining star of “Gone […]

Olivia de Havilland from Gone From The Wind has died aged 104

John Saxon, an actor who personified the description ‘ruggedly handsome’, has died of pneumonia at the age of 83. Saxon is best known for his role alongside Bruce Lee in iconic martial arts feature “Enter the Dragon,” and in the three best ‘Elm Street’ films – Wes Craven’s 1984 iconic masterpiece “A Nightmare on Elm […]

John Saxon from A Nightmare on Elm Street and Enter the Dragon has died aged 83

Legendary TV host and five-time Emmy-winner Regis Philbin has died of natural causes. Philbin was 88. Philbin hosted ABC’s morning show “Live! with Regis and Kathie Lee” for fifteen years, Kelly Ripa taking over for Gifford in 2001 though the pair remained close after her departure. Philbin also served as the original host of the […]

And TV host Regis Philbin has died aged 88

Comment

Working...
                                X