No announcement yet.

Celebrity Deaths Thread 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that sucks. Amazing what he did during years of dealing with that.

Comment

His agent was just on the radio saying he did 7 films including 4 marvel films within just over 4 years whilst having treatment and surgery. I mean, that's hardcore.

Comment

Marvel must have known he was having cancer treatment?

Comment

^I'm supposing it might affect merchandising n stuff? That's me being cynical.

Anyway, very sad, I have no interest in the Marvel films but I just watched a YouTube vid about him and it was clear the guy had loads of potential as a star. That 'gaunt' video of him is heartbreaking, pretty much exact same age as our kid I thought.

We are indeed lucky, I never moan about getting old, I just see what happens next and float ever along.

Comment

Highly impressive, especially with having his colon removed and the action films he was in. I haven't seen Da 5 Bloods yet but intend to. He was an important part of BLM too so hopefully his death furthers that, especially with people like Lewis Hamilton dedicating his pole position to him yesterday.

Comment

I watched Get On Up last night and he was spectacular as James Brown.

Comment

The actress wore a cat suit in The Avengers, married James Bond and featured in Game of Thrones.

Diana Rigg has died aged 82

Comment

Diana Frig. Lush.

Comment

Mrs Peel. I'm heartbroken, I LOVE The Avengers. One of my fave all time shows. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                      I recorded it the other day, not watched it yet.

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                      RIP Di, great actress and Babe.
                      Last edited by Anpanman; 10-09-2020, 15:24.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                        He is equally as good as Jackie Robinson in 42 and Thurgood Marshall in Marshall - both highly recommended watches.

All testament to his ability to portray historical African American figures.

Comment

We've also lost Alan Minter;

British boxing legend Alan Minter, who won a world title and an Olympic bronze medal, dies at the age of 69.

Comment

Comment

RIP reggae legend Toots Hibbert ... tribute show on 6 Music at prez

Comment

Michael Lonsdale (89) aka Hugo Drax out of Moonraker: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-54234139

Top draw Bond villain. Smooth as can be, and a proper evil world-domination type. None of your latter-day hackers and accountants masquerading as villains, this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X