No announcement yet.

Celebrity Deaths Thread 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jay Benedict who's long career saw him appear in TV as well as films such as Emmerdale, The Dark Knight Rises, Foyle's War and Aliens has died aged 68 from the virus

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
      Nor should it be. This should be a wake up call.

Not been on the forum properly for a few days so I only just got around to reading your posts this morning. It wasn't sarcasm that I read, it was racism and your follow up posts reveal that. If I see anything more like that then it'll be time for you to leave, and we'll be leaving the ban end date field blank.
      Laughable, there was nothing racist about it.

Comment

China needs to review the legality of these places. As does every other country who allows them. They aren’t unique.

There needs to be a worldwide discussion on animal welfare. It’s a scandal that battery hen farms still exist in this country. Imagine if a strain of bird flu jumped species. All the squalid conditions could lead to its rapid spread. It could happen here. Imagine if foot and mouth had affected humans.

Comment

Meanwhile, back to celebrity death thread news which has nothing to do with China or racism or welfare or battery hens - only death, accidents and stupidity, which this thread is for.

Honor Blackman, 94, English actress (The Avengers, Goldfinger, The Upper Hand) has died. https://www.theguardian.com/film/202...s-dies-aged-94

Comment

She was a babe, I'll never forget her Pussy Galore.

RIP Honor.

Comment

RIP Pussy!

Comment

Always thought she was a sultry older woman in her later years. Such a class act in her Bond days too

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                  be happy that Australia is calling out China big time. Japan is too but they always have done over the BS the CCP pull.
                  Anyway, its the CCP and their corrupt followers are to blaim, not the everyday person. Although, they do have a lot of issues due to the way they were brought up under the regime. I suggest watching https://www.youtube.com/user/serpentza channel. That's a guy who was brought up in South Africa. Saw it all. He loves China but will never defend the BS. Its a great inside look as he lived there for 10 years and married to a Chinese.
                  One can learn a lot from Japan at the mo . What a country

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                    Laughable, there was nothing racist about it.
                    Cheers van a nuclear world is hardly safe for Bats . But it's seems some people can't see it . One does wonder mind how many more times , zoonotic virus are allowed to infect the world, with nothing done .

It seems the world learns nothing
                    https://www.theguardian.com/science/...virus-outbreak

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                      Meanwhile, back to celebrity death thread news which has nothing to do with China or racism or welfare or battery hens - only death, accidents and stupidity, which this thread is for.

Honor Blackman, 94, English actress (The Avengers, Goldfinger, The Upper Hand) has died. https://www.theguardian.com/film/202...s-dies-aged-94
                      Thank you for bringing us back on topic. Such a great actress.

Comment

Sir Stirling Moss has died age 90 after a long illness. I actually thought he had left us already

Comment

RIP Stirling, a proper legend of the sport. When you consider the speeds they were travelling and the lack of safety gear they had compared to today - and of course the pay wasn't as good they deserve all the respect they get.

Comment

Just seen Tim Brooke Taylor has died as well

My dad will be gutted...he loved the Goodies

Neil

Comment

Sterling survived the golden years and was damn quick. He also didn't die in a different motoring accident as many did after racing. That in itself was a massive achievement. One of racing's gems, for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                                Just seen Tim Brooke Taylor has died as well

My dad will be gutted...he loved the Goodies

Neil
                                Yes just seen that, I loved the Goodies as well, RIP Tim. You, Graeme and Bill made me laugh though my early years. Although I preferred Python The Goodies were more my time as Python had more or less finished apart from the films they made and so a lot of laughs at school the day after seeing the first runs were had.
                                The Goodies poked fun at current themes and culture, when Bruce Lee and kung-fu were really popular they skitted it with their own Yorkshire version of ecky thump.

Comment

Working...
                                X