Celebrity Deaths Thread 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Des O'connor

The star, whose 45-year career included hit singles and TV chat shows, died "peacefully" in his sleep.

Comment

A real shame as well that it followed a fall, really naff luck to get to such an age so well and get caught out because of one minor accident.

Comment

He was on one show last year I think and it seemed his mind wasn't what it was. It was sad to see him like that because he was known for his sharp wit.

Comment

RIP Des and also Ray Clemence.

Comment

Bobby Brown, he'll be 200 years old and still around whilst those around him still pay the price of association - his son is dead aged 28

Comment

Maradona, heart attack.

Not really surprised, but certainly one of the footy greats even though he was a cheating bast.

Comment

David Prowse

Comment

Yes sad, we've lost the Green Cross Code man.

RIP Dave.

Comment

Australian actor Hugh Keays-Byrne, who played the lead villains of Toecutter and Immortan Joe in 1979’s “Mad Max” and 2015’s “Mad Max: Fury Road” respectively, has died at the age of 73. Keays-Byrne popped up in many films and shows from “Bellbird,” to “The Dragon Flies” and “Mad Dog Morgan”. Filmmaker Brian Trenchard-Smith, who directed […]

Hugh Keays-Byrne, who played Toecutter and Immortan Joe in Mad Max and Mad Max: Fury Road, has died aged 73

Comment

Barbara Windsor age 83

RIP Babs

Comment

It's sad, though she's had dementia for quite a bit, now.

Not ashamed to say I've cracked one off to her at least thrice, in THAT bra-popping scene in CARRY ON CAMPING.

It was the 80s, I was like 11 or 12 and it was on a VHS tape that had been recorded from the telly, when it finished the last ten minutes of AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON appeared through the magnetic fuzz.

Yeah, I had three wanks to Babs.

Comment

I did wonder why you hadnt posted lately. No comment on the above, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Critic View Post
                            Barbara Windsor age 83

RIP Babs
                            It's a sad end to such an icon. As it's been said, her mind gradually slipped away and her husband became a full time carer.
                            It was time for her to go.

Comment

^overtime and mental burnout at thinking too much about life and making myself miserable because my brain is actually the size of a small planet and I never stop thinking.

I only like to post when I'm jolly. It doesn't work when I'm worrying about crap. My strength is not in whining, it is in jazz and funk.

Comment

PS not worried about the corona, btw. Don't forget I do the infectious bins.

Just wondering where life's heading. Very uncertain. I feel very old, all of a sudden.

But I still feel invincible. I am like the leather on 70s Doc Marten's.

Comment

Working...
                                X