X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good innings for Draxy!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
      Michael Lonsdale (89) aka Hugo Drax out of Moonraker: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-54234139

Top draw Bond villain. Smooth as can be, and a proper evil world-domination type. None of your latter-day hackers and accountants masquerading as villains, this one.
      Rewatching Moonraker a year or so ago and it felt like Lonsdale was acting in a different, much darker film, whilst everyone else was in some bouncy space jape.

Comment

A PROPER baddie!!!

Where have they all gone??? I have been told I give off a presence like Vincent Price at times, maybe I could take over? Certainly got the voice for it and need to pay me debts off. Hmmm...

Comment

Although I would definitely see a Bond film with you as the Big Bad, I don't think you'd have the gravitas you imagine.

You're too lovable and would probably start romancing Moneypenny or something, just to wind Bond up, rather than plot space-based genocide.

Comment

and supplies his own staff with an endless amount of padader chibs

Comment

Kitchen sofas everywhere fear him!!

Comment

...and telephone boxes in Newcastle. My first visit there. There was no toilet on the train and I had around nine pints of unpissed ale in my bladder after a tortuous hour holding it in!!

Got off the train in Newky, couldn't find a bogs anywhere, rushed out into the main street and could feel my waters bursting.

Ran straight into a phone box, shut the door, and stood up while I wazzed myself. It was too late to get me knob out, it was like Niagara down there.

Luckily, I was wearing very dark jeans. And it was a baking hot day. And I had a spare pair of kecks in my case, which I still had about my person.

Nobody on the street suspected a thing but all my mates knew and were laughing like drains!

Got on the train back to Leeds, went into the bogs and switched me kecks, it wasn't as bad as it sounds. Maybe it was. I don't give a shid anymore.

Anyway, I am officially THE BROWN BOTTLE. Lol.

Comment

Hahaha bloody hell Jazz

Comment

It's not your typical Bond villain backstory.

Comment

Little Billy Piss Trousers! Went doon tha toon an pissed arl ower.

Comment

Jazz Funk the Wazz Punk!

Comment

Night Whizzer, a shadowy leak into the world of man who does not quite make it in time.

Comment

It was only about 2pm...and it was only early August last year!

I was a mere whippersnapper at 44. We'd all been staying at Whitley Bay for me mate's bday.

Comment

007: Pee Another Way

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post

staying at Whitley Bay.
                                A dark and sinister twist! Deffo bond villian.

Comment

Working...
                                X