• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eddie Large has died aged 78 - ill already but the virus secured it

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
      https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-r...virus-son-says

Eddie Large has died aged 78 - ill already but the virus secured it
      ****ing CCP They have screwed us all. A famous Japanese comedian died last week too due to this CCP virus.

Comment

Gutted about Eddie Large, I reckon its time we sent some nuclear subs on a trip.

Comment

Yep Eddie was class RIP, really talented comedian who didn't need a scripted routine.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
            ****ing CCP They have screwed us all. A famous Japanese comedian died last week too due to this CCP virus.
            To be honest mark by the time this is all over china is going to have a lot of problems on it's hands from various countries for keeping it secret from the world and then lying. Don't be surprised when a lot of companies stop getting stuff made in china and pull out.

Comment

No they won't. China are really cheap to buy from.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                No they won't. China are really cheap to buy from.
                Didn't want to say this but, yeah. A lot of the hoped for changes when things have settled won't happen sadly.

Comment

Nothing is going to change from this, just the billionaires will find better ways to protect themselves from financial upheaval.

Comment

I wouldn't say nothing ​will change - it'll definitely be good news for the New Zealand luxury bunker building industry.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                      Gutted about Eddie Large, I reckon its time we sent some nuclear subs on a trip.
                      Yes, it's time . Hopefully soon, Trump will Nuke China

Comment

It's a good job China can learn from this and isn't stuck with the same ideology due to having an in effect dictatorship in char-... oh

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                          It's a good job China can learn from this and isn't stuck with the same ideology due to having an in effect dictatorship in char-... oh
                          I know many really cool, nice and caring mainland Chinese but their government is a whole different story. I've mentioned before how Japan is always on to their bull ****. It makes me very sad to see western media praising the "efforts" of China.

Comment

Trump should nuke the UK. At least China funds all those Hollywood films.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                              Trump should nuke the UK. At least China funds all those Hollywood films.
                              Shame then a lot of them are filled in the UK and also quite a lot of the special effects are done in the UK too. Never mind the UK looks to project bats , not eat them .

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
                                Yep Eddie was class RIP, really talented comedian who didn't need a scripted routine.
                                Yeah, he was a genius. I could watch his "Popeye/Lulu starting the car" bit all day*

*30 seconds then smash the telly up

Comment

Working...
                                X