Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet blobcat would like that game! I'll add it to my list

Comment

The kayou generation is another i'd certainly recommend one of the more obscure music rhythm games with fun songs & god awful minger singers lol

Comment

Lode runner is great on the DS.

Comment

Comment

If you want an odd ball game go for:

Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (Didn't get a PAL release, but I got a North American one)
            Infinite Space (Huge space adventure RPG lots of ships and fleet building and story routes, took me about 80 hours to finish.)

On the sims front
            Theme Park got a decent Nintendo DS release
            Zoo Tycoon 1 & 2 also got DS releases

Avoid Settlers 2 on DS that is buggy unfinished garage that can't can't even be completed

Oh and if you enjoyed Hotel Dusk get the sequel, Last Window: The Secret of Cape West. If you like them you will likely enjoy the Layton games which are all really enjoyable puzzle games.

Comment

Originally posted by S3M View Post
              Avoid Settlers 2 on DS that is buggy unfinished garage that can't can't even be completed
              Ah but the Age of Empires game for DS is pretty decent.

Comment

So is Age of Mythology

Comment

Some great suggestions, keep em coming!

Comment

Get a Vita?

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                      Get a Vita?
                      Whey, fammydodd...

Comment

Zookeeper is addictive.
                        Ninjatown is a good tower defence game and funny but a little easy.
                        The nanostray games are decent shmups.
                        Meteos is awesome.
                        Metroid prime pinball
                        Loopop cube salad is brilliant puzzle game
                        Grid is a decent 3D driving game
                        Trackmania is better though - digital control works perfectly.

Comment

Sadly loopop now goes for £50 to £100 not a easy one to find at a decent price shame really as the soundtrack for it is amaze

Comment

My daughter played it today for a couple of hours. She wasn't easy to persuade but once she tried it she was hooked

Comment

More recomendations.....

Tottado yowiko no mujinto seikatsu, one where you have to survive on a desert island with a small amount of cooking ingredients and you do it all through a pile of zany minigames. Reviewed this one on the site quite a while back in a first play so i won't go into detail all over again but it's brilliant bonkers fun.

Not Japanese but henry hatsworth & the puzzling adventure is also worth playing, the spritework is really nice and the puzzle/platform mechanics are really unusual as you have to play a block shuffler on the bottom screen while also playing a platform game on the top at the same time & they overlap.

Monster tale is another western one that is really well done, sort of a metroidvania type game but same as above the animation work is top notch and it's a fun one to play with some neat monster mechanics using the bottom screen.

Tobidase! Kagaku-kun Chikyuu Daitanken! Nazo No Chinkai Seibutsu Ni Idome another one like tottado as it's also based on a japanese gameshow where you have a creepy ass anatomy dummy come to life and you traverse the world steve irwin style pissing off animals by catching them in nets. It has that same creepy yet alluring artstyle as tottado.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                                Ghost Trick
                                Slighlty OT but I found a cart only copy of this in a box of Ninty stuff I have the other day. No idea where it came from, will give it a whirl. Or flog it.
                                3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Working...
                                X