User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I really enjoyed it! Also got a Henry Cavill man crush

Loved it, though agree with a comment from the BBC review, that said (paraphrasing here): "Cavill is like a 'best-dressed' winner at a Witcher cosplay event".
    Last edited by gunrock; 13-01-2020 at 12:03 PM.

Yeah they haven't nailed the believably of the world which is something GOT managed by not introducing magical elements until season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by cutmymilk View Post
    Yeah they haven't nailed the believably of the world which is something GOT managed by not introducing magical elements until season 2.
    Maybe it just isn't a priority for them, though.

Toss a coin to your witcher has been embedded in my head since Friday. I was a bit late to this but I binged it over the weekend and loved it. Looking forward to the 2nd series.

This and the games really make me want to give the books a try.

I watched the first episode of this. A really stupid programme. The town sets look like something that would house guest services and a burger bar in a theme park land.

Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    I watched the first episode of this. A really stupid programme. The town sets look like something that would house guest services and a burger bar in a theme park land.
    Pretty sure I ate there in Tokyo Disney Sea one time.

3 episodes in and I think itís fab. Geraltís voice is just like in the games.