Screens You Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screens You Shot

Something I've found pleasing about this generation of console is the ability to take screenshots wherever you damn well please. I love taking photos with cameras of any old nonsense. With many games, I've found it interesting to take a few screenshots through first person view to can capture atmospheric scenery, NPCs going about their business and what-not.

However, I don't really use the online aspect of the system much so I'd rather post a few screens here, feel free to join in!

Couple of NPCs having a cheeky smoke break in Judgment.

Going for a drive in the rain in GT Sport.

The rarely-visited quiet residential area in Yakuza 0. I like the rusty buildings and the cats having a nap on a car bonnet.

Another Judgment one, I like the fact that somebody over at Sega had to spend a load of time modelling and texturing some socks from a discount store that most people are just going to walk straight past.

A final one from GT Sport - I probably spend about 90% of my time making vectors (like my custom numberplate there) and taking photos rather than driving!

What have you got?

Comment

We did have a thread with screenshots a while back, but this is nice, thanks.
      @Hirst, how are you sharing your pics?
      I either get them from the Rockstar site (RDR2) or tweet the screenshots via the share button, then copy the image link from Twitter.

Do the One and PS4 host pics somewhere?

EDIT: I could bore you with a hundred RDR2 pics, but I won't:

Last edited by QualityChimp; 14-01-2020, 08:30.

Comment

USB flash drive in the front, copy from there. Apart from the GT Sport ones where I can get them off the website.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            We did have a thread with screenshots a while back, but this is nice, thanks.
            @Hirst, how are you sharing your pics?
            Just to throw another method out there, I take the screenshot and then send it in a message to another PSN account (I just use one of my alts), then open the messaging app on my phone and grab it from the conversation on there, and straight to imgur from phone gallery.

Comment

Comment

Enjoying god rays in DayZ (PS4) before I died of starvation...

Hacking away desperately at someone's dead nan before dying from infection in DayZ.

The beautiful Phantasy Star

LD in Everybody's Golf

Comment

How do you link pics from https://imgbb.com? Whatever I try to link via the 'insert image' button it just says invalid link. I guess I should just be using part of the link code but I don't know what

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                    How do you link pics from https://imgbb.com? Whatever I try to link via the 'insert image' button it just says invalid link. I guess I should just be using part of the link code but I don't know what
                    So, if you've already uploaded the image, navigate to it and hit "Embed Codes" on a PC or "About" on a mobile.
                    If you copy the address under "Direct link, Image link", then paste that on here between the IMG tags.

When you upload an image, all those links are ready to roll.
                    Click on the dropdown under "Embed Codes" and select "Direct links".
                    Copy the URL of the image.

It's a pretty good site for free, if a little clunky, as you've discovered.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                      Have you tried right click and copy image address and post it in here using img url button in the tools?

EDIT: oh. Beat by a chimp.

Comment

I built myself a brand new PC early last year it's been delightful comming back; Not only do modern games look their best through your set up, you can play your favourite games of the past but with great new mods like widescreen compatibility and new controller support.

I don't think I'll want another console again, it really does (Almost) everything. So most of my screenshots I've taken have been from my new PC.

Last edited by Wools; 14-01-2020, 14:46.

Comment

Thanks for the tips, Hudson and Chimp.

God of War. Moody lighting, landscapes and "Booooy, I'm home!"

Comment

Storms and Lighthouses in Tearaway Unfolded.

Comment

Nailed it!

Comment

Working...
                              X