WarioWare Gold 3DS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WarioWare Gold 3DS

Picked one up for £5.99 in a nearby Argos, be quick before the scalers find out

Just bagged one. Truly bargainous.

Comment

Just got a copy reserved for pick up from my local Argos tomorrow.

Fantastic!!

Comment

I’ve reserved a copy at my local Argos too. Thanks for the tip Paulus.

Comment

A fantastic find, thanks. I really wanted this when it came out but never got around to purchasing it.

Comment

Looks like Argos are going to further slash the prices of 3DS games, likely a stock-clearance effort to further underline the end of the platform's life.

Comment

Wow, you aren't joking. Yokai Watch 2 for £3.49. Don't mind if I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                Wow, you aren't joking. Yokai Watch 2 for £3.49. Don't mind if I do.
                Yeah, I did see that. Both Yokai Watch games available for under a tenner combined. If I cared about Yokai Watch then I'd be snapping that up.

I've got my eye on other 3DS titles that Argos are listing and hoping that prices will drop sufficiently.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                  Yeah, I did see that. Both Yokai Watch games available for under a tenner combined. If I cared about Yokai Watch then I'd be snapping that up.

I've got my eye on other 3DS titles that Argos are listing and hoping that prices will drop sufficiently.
                  I ended picking a few titles up. Had to walk between three Argos/Sainsbury stores to get them today though. I thought Click and Collect would let you order an item and have it delivered to your nearest store but that wasn't possible for some reason. Not that I'm complaining mind, just found it a bit odd.

Comment

Working...
                  X