Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Begum continues to plead her case to the UK public, to deaf ears it continues to seem to be

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
      https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...uk-citizenship
      Begum continues to plead her case to the UK public, to deaf ears it continues to seem to be
      Very divisive, this issue; though obviously a lot of the nuance is lost. Like putting aside all of the reactionary stuff (as enough time has passed now); how do you weigh up the two sides of it? The "she was a child who did a stupid thing" vs. the genuine desire to protect the public from those who willingly signed up for that life, and can ever truly be trusted to have left it behind.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
        Yet another eugenics believer (and all round scum) advising the prime minister directly.
        https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk...lled-universal

Comment

Lol. Assassinated himself. Twatstick

Comment

Character assassination?

Note that he could've come out and said that those were views he once held, but doesn't anymore. Of course, only if he genuinely doesn't hold them anymore.

Comment

Fat-faced arrogant kernt to the last.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                Very divisive, this issue; though obviously a lot of the nuance is lost. Like putting aside all of the reactionary stuff (as enough time has passed now); how do you weigh up the two sides of it? The "she was a child who did a stupid thing" vs. the genuine desire to protect the public from those who willingly signed up for that life, and can ever truly be trusted to have left it behind.
                I think for many she probably condemns at that question with this line: “I kind of saw it coming because I did do my research just before I came out."

Comment

Are embedded tweets working properly? See my post above for example. For me it just says "embedded tweet"

Comment

I just get Embedded Tweet also, clicking leads to an error page

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                      Fat-faced arrogant kernt to the last.
                      Which one?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                        Are embedded tweets working properly? See my post above for example. For me it just says "embedded tweet"
                        I just get Embedded Tweet also, clicking leads to an error page
                        Ditto, also see Embedded Tweets and a link to an error page.

Comment

Looks like it's just because he has deleted his Twitter account Coward

Comment

Government plans to take ‘full control’ of borders a disaster for economy and jobs, say industry leaders and Labour

The government is to bar non-English speakers from migrating to the UK

Comment

Anyone wanting to come to the UK to work must have a job offer with a salary threshold of £25,600 – though a salary “floor” of £20,480 will be acceptable in special cases where there might have a skills shortage skills, such as in nursing.

This is the biggest load of bull****. Job worth is not directly linked to wages. Cleaners, shopworkers and careworkers all earn less than this but its still a role that needs filling. Maybe they assume UK workers will fill the gap, but with the increase in 'working poor' its almost pointless for someone to take these jobs so they'll have no inclination to do so.

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...killed-workers
                                The government is to bar non-English speakers from migrating to the UK
                                I know English people who can barely speak English (or read).

Comment

Working...
                                X