This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    Mentioned a few pages into Guardians live feed, Boris apparently plans to leave self-isolation on Friday just 7 days through the 14 day window he's been advised. Literally not following guidance and then expecting the public to listen to him whe he tells them to. Inept.
    Good old Boris. He's the next Churchill don't you know.

Comment

Mentioned a few pages into Guardians live feed, Boris apparently plans to leave self-isolation on Friday just 7 days through the 14 day window he's been advised. Literally not following guidance and then expecting the public to listen to him whe he tells them to. Inept.
      7 days is the guidance if you are living alone, so long as you no longer have a temperature. It's 14 days if you are in a family home: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/corona...lation-advice/

Comment

He should still err on the side of caution. Both as a father to be (again?), an example and also because the shadow masters who really pull the strings will be doing everything for him like usual anyway

Comment

He should still err on the side of caution. Both as a father to be (again?), an example and also because the shadow masters who really pull the strings will be doing everything for him like usual anyway
          Shadow masters. Tell me more!

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
            Shadow masters. Tell me more!

They never got to shine, sadly. Queuing isn't working for me, go to 41 seconds... this consiparcy is deep. Hiding in plain sight.

Comment

Seems to be growing numbers of companies looking at cutting the pay of workers even those still in their posts, another reason why the Governments plans suck

Comment

Comment

Don’t forget the national min wage is going up today as well. Im sure that will work really well for all the companies shut down and already running out of cash.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                    Don’t forget the national min wage is going up today as well. Im sure that will work really well for all the companies shut down and already running out of cash.
                    The min wage is meant to be the min people need to live, though. If it goes up, it's due to inflation and rise of the consumer price index.

A job which pays less than that isn't a job, it's the perpetuation of misery.

Comment

That wasn’t my point and you know it wasn’t.

Comment

I was employed on March 2nd, so I'm ineligible to be furloughed.

Comment

All the premier league teams are using the Furlough to pay the backroom staff while they continue to pay the players in full. Another reason I was right to stop watching Football. They're all corporate **** bags.

Comment

All the premier league teams are using the Furlough to pay the backroom staff while they continue to pay the players in full. Another reason I was right to stop watching Football. They're all corporate **** bags.
                            Same here, they live in a different world than the rest of us.

Comment

Obviously.

Comment

And our survey shows...!

6/10 businesses say in three months time they will fully exhaust funds. 1 million businesses are set to close within the next month.

Comment

Working...
                                X