Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grabbed before it was deleted - guessing that not eveyone in the Civil Service agrees with the messaging of Johnson this evening

upload image

Comment

Even the Civil Service tweeted about how much of a crock it is

Comment

It’s quite clear what Johnson is telling the UK populous, one rule for the elite, one for the peasants.

KNOW YOUR ROLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
          https://www.theguardian.com/world/li...kdown-breaches

Even the Civil Service tweeted about how much of a crock it is
          The irony being they've announced they will investigate this though! https://twitter.com/cabinetofficeuk/...13950790008835

Can't quite get my head around the current state of affairs. Four more years of this lot? We're utterly screwed. Don't forget the cliff edge we'll probably fall off at the end of the year also!

Comment

The Daily Mail front page ripped Johnson a new one today!

"What planet are they on?" was the headline

Comment

Cummers and Spaffers aren’t going to get away with this one so easily. Even if he survives, in the long term, it’ll be remembered.

Comment

Not sacking him will help to cause a second spike and thousands of deaths. There is no way people aren't out with family right now, using their own judgement as to what is safe for them.

Comment

As someone who detests the Tories, and particularly their current ethno-nationalist incarnation, I want to believe that this will significantly dent Johnson’s popularity and that of his government, but considering the recent history of this vile bunch of people, I suspect that the public will have forgiven and forgotten in a week or two. (I’d prefer to be proven very wrong on this, of course.)

Comment

Boris Johnson’s most senior adviser to give statement and take questions as anger continues to grow.

Presumably the words "I resign" won't be included in that statement since he's taking questions afterwards.

Comment

So we finally hear from the organ grinder. Maybe we will be woo'd by how amazing he is an forgive him.

Comment

This self-entitled snide is incapable of opening his mouth without sneering, god knows what desperation has persuaded them to open him up to questioning. Plus it will only further infuriate those Tories who are already fed up that an adviser has become the news. Should be top entertainment.

Comment

I've literally no time for public statement from Cummings. He was a vile POS before this and he isn't an elected MP who has to apologise to his voters etc. He's an unelected BFF of Boris' making this nothing more than PR fluff from a man so utterly incapable himself of engendering any public sympathy at all. This won't lessen the focus in the slightest, if anything it'll fan the flames as it shows No.10 is finally resorting to dragging him out of the shadows and into the spotlight where the media actually wants him.

Comment

Goes to show that he is the real PM. He's the guy pulling the strings. Two actual MPs resigned for breaching the rules, but this guy is invincible.

Comment

It was supposed to start at 4pm. Keep us waiting arsehole, you aren't helping yourself.

Comment

Spinning quite the story here. Hope the press call him out.

Comment

Working...
                                X