Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, nipped last night for some school shoes to Asda and cased it out ahead of our weekly shop:

-Toilet Roll
    -Painkillers
    -Cleaning Supplies
    -Soup
    -Pet Food

All wiped out. The only one I'm really mindful of other than Toilet Rolls (because we need at least some but it's never in stock now) is watching for a stockpile situation on nappies

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
      For instance, if I don't see TA posting for a bit, I'll get Leon Retro straight on the case.
      TA works in a hospital like you, you boys are gonna get put through the wringer over this, best of luck and much love to you both! (and anyone else on here at the sharp end.).

Comment

Luckily, on sick at the mo. But due back 2nd April. What will be will be, it's almost inevitable we'll all get it if it's as bad as they say.

No point worrying in the time inbetween. What's the point? Might as well wait and see and not stress ourselves in the meantime.

Comment

If we ARE gonna die, choose the final game you wanna play NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
            TA works in a hospital like you, you boys are gonna get put through the wringer over this, best of luck and much love to you both! (and anyone else on here at the sharp end.).
            Yeah, we were chatting about this during an EDF sesh and both agreed we don't envy you guys on the front line.
            Best wishes to anyone working in hospitals.

EDF! NHS! NHS! NHS!

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post

For instance, if I don't see TA posting for a bit, I'll get Leon Retro straight on the case.
              I'm fine, thanks for the look out

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                Yep, nipped last night for some school shoes to Asda and cased it out ahead of our weekly shop:

-Toilet Roll
                -Painkillers
                -Cleaning Supplies
                -Soup
                -Pet Food

All wiped out. The only one I'm really mindful of other than Toilet Rolls (because we need at least some but it's never in stock now) is watching for a stockpile situation on nappies
                I was out getting the weekend’s beer and crisps as the Irish announcement of school closures came. Already some shelves were pretty empty in Tesco but, literally only minutes after that announcement, the place started to fill up and, when I left, it was mobbed. People must have immediately jumped in their cars and headed out. Saw one old lady (75-85 or so) with a shopping trolley full of nothing but wine.

Anyway, they only had one bag of the crinkle cut salt and vinegar I like so I had to buy a couple of the non-crinkle ones too.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                  I'm on the wards. I feel more sorry for the ones in A&E and at the GP surgery. Really on the front line and where you still have morons attending with coughs (read I don't mean people with young kids that are ill) rather than stay at home

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    Anyway, they only had one bag of the crinkle cut salt and vinegar I like so I had to buy a couple of the non-crinkle ones too.

Comment

. Saw one old lady (75-85 or so) with a shopping trolley full of nothing but wine.
                      What a Woman! #Respect

Comment

Disneyworld and Disneyland Paris will also be closing for the rest of the month

Comment

Saw one old lady (75-85 or so) with a shopping trolley full of nothing but wine.
                          Priorities, obvs.

Comment

No one washes their arse anymore?

Surprised the same bunch panic buying pasta haven't avoided it becuase "it's from Italy"

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                              Just back from a large Tesco - massive panic buying - quite a few empty shelves or nearly empty. No bread, pasta, hand wash, eggs, paracetamol

Very little milk, bananas, beer. Every till between 3-5 deep, no trolleys in store ( I had to go out to the car park to get one). Definitely reduced staff levels and some pretty glum looking faces about.
                              Hope you managed to grab a few bottles of ale, laddie!! :-P

Comment

No Football !!! Fu*k you China !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X