Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not nearly as deadly as stuff from a thousand years ago. If "they" wanted to create something properly evil, they could. But they haven't

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
      To what end?
      No idea. Some kind of test? A biochemistry student having fun?

I feel like I'm taking part in some kind of deranged social experiment.

China's numbers seem way off, too. Either they're lying or they have the best way of dealing with this that they aren't sharing. If any satellite imagery of mass graves come out they're going to be in deep trouble.

Comment

Didn't they just seal everyone off for a month?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
          Didn't they just seal everyone off for a month?
          They were certainly more heavy-handed in their approach. Welding entire apartment blocks shut, as an example.

That said this only took place within the Hubei province. They didn't shut the entire country down, I don't believe.
          Last edited by dataDave; 27-03-2020, 19:14.

Comment

Yeah they didn't let anyone leave the infected areas.we let everyone travel down motorways for weeks.

Comment

China just took a much more enforced approach, theres no mass graves guys. Ive been buying a lot of plant machinery the last year from a manufacturer out there and chatting quite a bit to my contact from the company. They just locked everything down and made sure the police actually enforced it. A lot of manufacturers were allowed to carry on with reduced staff, food producers were kept running, just with much less people doing the jobs.

Unlike over here where they are happy to let people gather on the beach or leave the underground running.

Comment

So Jeremy Hunt blocked PPE stockpiling 3 years ago.

Comment

Up another 269

Comment

Quick update, guys: We're starting to blame China, okay?

Keep blaming the EU where possible, though:

Oh, and we never got those emails offering more ventilators:

Comment

Gove begins prepping the public for the long haul

James McAvoy donates £275,000 to the NHS for PPE

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                        https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...funding-appeal
                        James McAvoy donates £275,000 to the NHS for PPE
                        Did he consider singing a song?

In seriousness though, good guy.

Comment

I'm really surprised that Facebook Likes and a celebrity song hasn't cured the world! Shocked!

Comment

I'm really surprised that Facebook Likes and a celebrity song hasn't cured the world! Shocked!
                            That's what clapping is for. It will fix the NHS.

A standing ovation will also cure AIDS.

No, the "gesture" isn't wasted on me. I did my part by not voting for these idiots in the first place.
                            Last edited by Zaki; 29-03-2020, 14:48.

Comment

The government said they didn't join the EU ventilator scheme because they didn't receive the Email. The EU then said we can still join... The government declined.
                              This is a European wide scheme for all countries to chip in and hoover up Ventilators and we said no. It's almost like they want people to die.

Comment

The government said they didn't join the EU ventilator scheme because they didn't receive the Email. The EU then said we can still join... The government declined.
                                This is a European wide scheme for all countries to chip in and hoover up Ventilators and we said no. It's almost like they want people to die.
                                This is the gov that let brexit happen, then did nothing whatsoever when China went through all this and provided the lesson learnt on a plate, people are surprised by news like this?

Uk gov should have had every lab in the country working on a vaccine the second it kicked off in China, nothing. Useless, useless people.

Comment

Working...
                                X