• Show
Clear All

Or London vs rest of England

Comment

Yep. Or me vs you

Comment

Basically that

Comment

If we leave the EU, why can't Scotland leave the UK and why can't my house leave Chichester and become its own state?

Comment

Scotland is a net contributor to the UKs coffers and has about 40% of the UKs natural resources. Maybe Westminster doesn’t want to have to buy water and electricity from their neighbours to the north?
            But we’ll happily supply Charlesshire for free.

Comment

If Scotland left, would they get to keep the NHS? Considering they wouldn't be part of the Nation of United Kingdom.

Comment

Used to work next door to these, their nickname of being a Northern Sweatshop makes this story no surprise. Both companies are the definition of profit above workers.

Whilst Debenhams is about to collapse for the second time in a year

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                  If Scotland left, would they get to keep the NHS? Considering they wouldn't be part of the Nation of United Kingdom.
                  Scotland’s NHS is a devolved matter and is paid for from Scotland’s budget. It’s already our NHS.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                    Scotland’s NHS is a devolved matter and is paid for from Scotland’s budget. It’s already our NHS.
                    Didn't know that. You learn something new every day.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                      If Scotland get Independence, I'm moving. I'm half Scottish. I'll need a Scottish passport too.

Comment

Starmer and Rayner. Happy with that. Allin-Khan should be made shadow health secretary ASAP.

Comment

Rayner's played a blinder here, she's gotten a much better role than if she'd have pursued the top job.

Comment

Unfit parents

Comment

Rayner is a poster child for achievement against the odds. The meritocracy crew should love her.

Also, Frogface hates her, which is almost a stamp of approval in itself.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                                Starmer and Rayner. Happy with that. Allin-Khan should be made shadow health secretary ASAP.
                                Yeah same here, hopefully they can turn things around.

Comment

Working...
                                X