Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When i was applying for my mortgage a few years back the bank i was applying with (natwest) actually had the f*****g cheek to call me up and ask why id spent £200 in go outdoors. They went through my personal & business accounts and books for last 3 years like i was a god dam criminal, really left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Its ok for then to waste a near trillion on yank sub prime mortgages and put the economy in the crapper though, that’s absolutely fine because their part of the boys club, just put it down to boys will be boys and draw a line there.

Comment

Korean throws the grenade in there that Coronavirus may not actually leave the system and may reactivate within patients.

Comment

Or tests not working properly, as the article also touched upon.

Comment

I found this quite interesting. It's expected of our media really.

Comment

I am working in a petrol station and just a lot of little things irking me

Over 70s just getting news papers

People literally dumping change at the till

People wandering the shop and literally doing several loops

Local factory which is still open as they are a essential basically having everyones breaks at the same time so having crowds of people come in.

I still think we need perhaps every other day or two days a week a full lockdown with nothing open.....cos i want time off dammit lol. And people at work who were laid off can claim welfare payments equivalent to full wages....so it makes me sick that people i know are at home getting as much money as me
            Last edited by eastyy; 11-04-2020, 09:00.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
              Or tests not working properly, as the article also touched upon.
              Yup some of the test kits people are using are piss poor for results, we are still in the middle of validating the ones we are using as we actually have standards. Makes me laugh when the media are saying we just need more kits to do the tests err no we need to find a kit that works and is accurate or you might as well just flip a coin & guess.

Comment

The problem is that people are flouting the regulations/recommendations particularly in regard to self-isolation of households even from relatives who do not normally live there.

I have seen some of the people barely change their behaviour at all. I'm not going to point fingers but in one case it has been blatant. The persons concerned have no excuse, not even ignorance about isolating from non-resident relatives which was specifically mentioned in a government advisory letter we all received this week.

Potentially they're putting my health at risk as well as their own so I feel entitled to complain.

That is also the sort of behaviour which is going to provoke more authoritarian action from the law enforcement agencies, the last thing actually needed. We've already seen reported examples of over-zealous policing and I really believe it would not take much for some volatile areas in big cities to react to any police heavy handedness in these unique circumstances very badly.

Comment

It's already happening there are reports of police stopping people and searching thair bags and questioning what they have bought and then deciding if it's essential or not an issuing £60 fines like some judge dredd ****. It's going to get worse from here on in as people still think it's jokes, on my bus journey home from work i lost count of how many familys were out i can appreciate if there's only one parent and you can't leave the kids on their own but i'm talking both mum & dad as well as the kids just jaunting around like there wasn't a pandemic. Don't need everyone to be out FFS

But it's fine, just stick a rainbow in your window and show everyone you're clapping for the NHS like you give a **** wile flouting the quarantine.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                    But it's fine, just stick a rainbow in your window and show everyone you're clapping for the NHS like you give a **** wile flouting the quarantine.
                    This is just the most retarded thing I've ever seen.

Don’t worry everyone, clapping will save the nhs and the front line workers who haven’t even been given masks while their working around the sick.

And don’t forget that rainbow poster for EXTRA protection.
                    Last edited by fishbowlhead; 11-04-2020, 20:25.

Comment

Maybe our NHS ids can have a rainbow on to act as PPE the only protection i have is gloves and a millitant rejection policy much to the doctors annoyance. The amount of swabs i have recieved from supposedly taken by competent doctors & nurses is shocking. The swabs are full of liquid which is what the machine uses to do the tests it's a bit much i know to ask that the lid is screwed on especially when it comes with a form saying they are ? covid 19 positive. Do i open the bag and wipe the sample down or open it up to remove the extra swabs that they jammed in.

**** no, it goes straight into the infectious bin and the patient form is processed as a sample rejection due to the doctors & nurses been careless but they will blame the lab as ever. Sorry but i aint risking catching this thing because some tosser with a medical degree was too lazy to do their job. Maybe i should save them all and they can come into the labs i'll happily leave them in a pile for them to risk opening the only clap they deserve is one around the back of the head.

Comment

Went for a solo bike ride. Road blocked by a group of 9 people over 3 generations sauntering down it. A) get off the road b) do you really all live in the same household or are you all getting together for Easter as if nothing is going on?

Countless people have arrived in local holiday villages to spend Easter at their second homes by the beach. The beach is closed though. A) travelling here is not essential. B) **** off home.

Comment

It’s weird how many people don’t seem to be taking it seriously. Can they not get it into their heads what is happening? Deeply annoying.

Comment

Too many selfish ****s in the uk for this to be brought under control we are pretty much doomed, i'd love for all the people breaking quarantine to be stuck on a database when caught so if they get ill they will be refused treatment.
                            Last edited by importaku; 11-04-2020, 22:47.

Comment

I saw that same hypocrisy myself from my kitchen window. I've got better things to do than spy on such people. I was just gobsmacked seeing a family going out at 8pm on Thursday evening clapping like trained seals whilst earlier this week both parents, at different times plus another random guy had been standing around in a group happily chatting to their equally at fault neighbours without an apparent care in the world.

They just do not seem to understand the pretty simple rules.
                              Last edited by fallenangle; 12-04-2020, 00:02.

Comment

People are pretty good round here. We went on a 5 mile walk with the dog yesterday evening and saw about 5 people, solo or just pairs, all keeping their distance. It was so hot I was exhausted when I got back and according to my garmin app I only burnt 400 calories lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X