M&Ms - Choccy Goodness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M&Ms - Choccy Goodness

M&Ms are delicious!! The US version of Smarties.

These crunchy-coated chocolate treats come in a variety of colours and in a few different varieties: original, peanut, that weird biscuit / puffed rice filling, crispy caramel.

What are your three favourite M&M colours and why?

What is your favourite variety of M&M and why?

Does this post strike you as a bit random?

I assure you it's legit.

I like the recent salted caramel M&Ms but the pistachio flavoured ones are amazing. I wish we could get them over here more easily.

Comment

Best of the best? Hmmm.

Blue
      Red
      Yellow

I heard the Brown ones were discontinued in the UK last Friday.

Comment

They are a shower of GM modified toxicity. Please don't sully Smarties with the comparison. I'm partial to the peanut ones, however.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
          Best of the best? Hmmm.

Blue
          Red
          Yellow

I heard the Brown ones were discontinued in the UK last Friday.
          I really enjoyed Best of the Best. My favourite was Alex Grady played by Julia Roberts' brother. He was also in some other films which I watched with my face and shortly I might pick my top films that I watched once.
          3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Eric Roberts is a legend!!

He looks a damn site older than his 63 years though!!

Comment

I only like the nutty ones, the flavour combo of crispy shell/choc/nut is spot on and pretty much identical to Treets, which I used to love as a kid but got discontinued.

It's all psychological, really, but I favour the 'organically-coloured' ones - the brown, yellow and orange ones. The green, red, blue all seem too synthetic, even though they all taste the bastard same!

It's all in the mind.

Not keen on the brown bags (booorrrrring) and the blue bags (Rice Krispies? Far Corf) but would deffo try the pistachio ones.

Comment

I'm still really unsettled by the adverts which keep suggesting that people want to **** one of the M&Ms

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                  I'm still really unsettled by the adverts which keep suggesting that people want to **** one of the M&Ms
                  I'm surprised there wasn't a promotional Fifty shades of Grey S&Ms pack.

Comment

They did do an all-white bag of Skittles. Home Bargains were trying to shift them about a year back for cheap, I'm assuming people thought they were mint-flavoured.

Like I said. It's all in the mind.

*(points to mind)*

Comment

Peanut M&M's are the king. I still find it odd that over here in Promo stuff Blue and Orange get no representation in the marketing. Smarties do have their secret weapon though... the mystical Orange Smartie.

We know that it's the sole flavoured one... but why?...

Comment

Only Smarties have the answer

Comment

My favourite M&M is the one who raps about having Dr. Dre in his basement.

Comment

Smarties used to have three flavours: milk chocolate, orange and...coffee!!

**** off, Smarties!! You're not Revels!!

Comment

Revels deffo needed a flavour-cull. In fact....I can't think of a great one except the Minstrel.

Otherwise? A menagerie of mediocre.

Comment

Working...
                              X