No announcement yet.

Wonderful 101 Kickstarter "funded" coming to Switch/Steam and Ps4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because the saga never ends...many backers in mainland Europe still have to get their game, including me, and all of them have their last tracking update three weeks ago when the games apparently left the UK. One user in the comment section says he's got the game without a cart.
    Yetee don't reply to e-mails, Kickstarter are doing nothing, Platinum are nowhere to be seen around the project.

The only way to get an answer is to contact gaming sites so they publish a negative story about the project, maybe this will wake them up.

Comment

I looked at my pledge the other day and realised I'm due a physical soundtrack CD too. Not quite out of the woods.

Comment

Hmmmmmm popcorn.

Comment

Absolute. Dumpster. Fire.

Comment

Oh wow. My parcel landed in the destination country a mere 17 days later it was marked as "Origin Airline Carrier Departed/Uplift" in the UK. I wonder how much it'll take to reach home.

Comment

Got my game today. Everything's in order and didn't had to pay custom fees. The only thing is that the lenticular front cover is not properly aligned with the outer cover, but I can live with that...however, with all the money Platinum got, you'd wish they'd put a lot more effort in QA.

Comment

Comment

Different game, sorry.

Comment

Kamiya-san has comedy skills, I'll give him that much.

Comment

He's right, though. I don't know how they could top the original in terms of scope.

It would end up exactly like all of their other sequels. Tepid, at best.

Comment

All backers can now download the remixed soundtrack of the game...can't remember if I ever backed that, but probably it's a token of apology for all the problems there were.

Comment

Kamiya himself recorded two videos (one in English, one in japanese) for backers of the Wonderful 101 to announce that The Wonderful On1 After School Hero is now available for download, for free. There will be a second part on May 26th.
                          This is DLC for Wonderful 101 Remaster, though it's a sidescroller.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                            Kamiya himself recorded two videos (one in English, one in japanese) for backers of the Wonderful 101 to announce that The Wonderful On1 After School Hero is now available for download, for free. There will be a second part on May 26th.
                            This is DLC for Wonderful 101 Remaster, though it's a sidescroller.

Ahh that's where all the vita 3ds money went they where making Wonder-Megaman-Full 1

Comment

Working...
                            X