No announcement yet.

e-Sports as Evolutionary Driver of the 21st Century Games Industry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone remember JapJac? He was a fun guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
      Anyone remember JapJac? He was a fun guy.
      Aye it does have that kinda style whiff of cack about it.

Comment

This reminds me of how extremely important it is that Capcom completely disregard and ignore Evo when developing Street Fighter VI

They need to avoid the same mistakes of SF5 to avoid completely killing the franchise and it all began with them hugely overestimating the importance of Evo and eSports. I feel we're reaching peak eSports era and it's all downhill from here, same with YouTube vloggers etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
          This reminds me of how extremely important it is that Capcom completely disregard and ignore Evo when developing Street Fighter VI

They need to avoid the same mistakes of SF5 to avoid completely killing the franchise and it all began with them hugely overestimating the importance of Evo and eSports. I feel we're reaching peak eSports era and it's all downhill from here, same with YouTube vloggers etc.
          Shhhhhhhhhhhh, don't feed the snake oil salesmen, if they get a whiff of attention they will just hover around.

Comment

Thanks for an intelligent and thoughtful contribution Neon.Fishbowl you are stuck in your own Fishbowl

SFVI needs a complete architectural expansion...perhaps a real arcade version first...then XBOX "Zenith" exclusuivity away from Sony..or sharing on all three platforms, Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony and PC.
            Last edited by CAPCOM; 07-02-2020, 09:30.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
              Shhhhhhhhhhhh, don't feed the snake oil salesmen, if they get a whiff of attention they will just hover around.
              They should use a Dyson instead, like the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by CAPCOM View Post

I just finished watching the Power of Play eSports Conference through the Washington Post,
                Did you watch it alone? Judging by the way you've addressed others in this thread you must not have many friends...

Looks at your avatar...explains it all...

#JoinTheElite

Comment

Shh... If we ignore it, it might go away...

Comment

What a strange thread this is!

Comment

0 Friends

CAPCOM has not made any friends yet
                      Aww

Comment

Neither have I... I guess I'm just that kind of guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
                          Neither have I... I guess I'm just that kind of guy.
                          I like it that way, although I have a great group of friends in real life...we cannot be broken and are indestructable...

TEAM NTSCUK to BORDERSDOWN "WON" the "WAR" against our inferior rival...

...now EVO trailer preview is up...

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Will Diago win again? Who are your favourites?

Lastly "Streetfighter VI Forever" : Codename " CAPCOM Fighters Evolution

CPS SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE X STATION SWITCH IBM DOS WINDOWS 3.1

ACORNSOFT UK PLC

What characters would you like to see in SFVI and why?

Charles I am already writing the Atari Tempest 2000 article for the site free of charge because without doubt NTSCUK now Bordersdown is the best Gaming website in the world 100%. I love this site.

Faithfully,

CAPCOM

Last edited by CAPCOM; 12-02-2020, 21:24.

Comment

LOL mods ffs.

Comment

Charles and I are friends, as are Neon and myself, The Tempest 2000 Article will be submitted by the end of the month...

"You are the problem here vanpeebles"

Tempest 2000 was an original game created on the Jaguar by Jeff Minter but also ported to PC IBM Architecture...and playable on the PC without emulation...through keyboard and mouse.

It is and has been considered the defining title for the Atari Jaguar the company that some considered to be the Father of the Games Console industry...

My entire article will be submitted to Charles for this sites approval and publication by the end of the month.

"Van peebles" get with the programme or you and I will be playing SFV online in a best of X deathmatch my characters are Ken, Guile and Abel from SFIV. Comprende? My secret character choice is 00Negative Encrypted.

What do you think of Tempest 2000 Mr Non Mario Van Peebles?

Nintendo "Breath of the Wild" is still the greatest game of this generation. Fact

Engage in rational polite discussion or we will have a problemo. Comprende?

Charles NTSCUK to Borderdown I have no issues with at all you know that. Get this individual sorted out please he is just a "constant troller" when he does not get his own way and is beaten intellectually. I have attempted now on several occasions to engage in free thinking debate on the gaming landscape and scene, with him, and he is just a "constant negativiser"...Sort him out for the health of your website please.

With respect.

CAPCOM
                              Last edited by CAPCOM; 12-02-2020, 12:43.

Comment

Bring out the fammydodd!

Comment

Working...
                                X