WTD Mister full setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTD Mister full setup

Not after a new Roger Hargeaves character, rather a full FPGA setup if anyone has one they are looking to get rid of, as finding initial purchase options a tad baffling. Cheers
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

This is what you want bud, everything you need & in probably the best looking case, with the 128mb it will run everything created so far and power both hdmi & vga setups (at once if required):

INCLUDED ITEMS Official I/O Board XL 6.1 Official Memory XS-DS v3 128MB SDRAM 48Mhz and 96Mhz tested Official MiSTer Official Hub 2.1 with Bridge and VBUS Control Wakefield-Vette Heatsink ADC Audio…

They are built by "Ricardo Saraiva" who is highly respected on the Mister FPGA Facebook Group, apparently he's selling around 30 a week. Hope it helps

Comment

Thanks mate, but these look to have been out of stock for a while :/

Comment

He's stating "Back in stock soon" on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by paulus View Post
          He's stating "Back in stock soon" on Facebook
          Thanks mate, do you have a link to his Facebook?

Comment

He posts regularly on here:

Mister FPGA Computer discussion group. 1) No spam please! Spammers will be removed instantly without warning. 2) No Ads unless explicitly allowed ones. 3) Blocking group Admin(s) is NOT allowed!...

His shop is this one:

INCLUDED ITEMS Official I/O Board XL 6.1 Official Memory XS-DS v3 128MB SDRAM 48Mhz and 96Mhz tested Official MiSTer Official Hub 2.1 with Bridge and VBUS Control Wakefield-Vette Heatsink ADC Audio…

Comment

pre orders open, looking at £320 delivered for the full set up, plus i'm not sure if your going to get stung with charges on top of that.

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
                pre orders open, looking at £320 delivered for the full set up, plus i'm not sure if your going to get stung with charges on top of that.
                Just says available on backorder - is that what constitutes a pre-order from this chap?

*I'm an edit. I read the notice on the site properly. Cheers.
                Last edited by Escape-To-88; 13-02-2020, 11:24.

Comment

This vid shows what you can do with just the basic DE10 Nano & no extras:

Buy it on Amazon - http://lon.tv/rs2pl (affiliate link) - MiSTer is super popular among retro computing and video game enthusiasts. The FPGA based open sourc...

I ordered mine from the Digikey, it was around £99 plus VAT with free postage & no import fees, you get the correct voltage power supply but you need to plug it into a USA adapter. I just built mine up with case, RAM, IO board, etc afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                  X