User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    Maybe its because they own so little of the IP rights, to the games they've made and worked on?. Also in the days of C++ and CPU's running at 3 Ghz and more, it's hard for true old school coding skills to stand out.
    Well, there are plenty of 2D indie games that have been big hits over the past 10 years, so you'd think Treasure would have the creative talent to produce some special games that would appeal to gamers looking for something retro-inspired.

Of course, it's not as simple as that, but I'm sure that Treasure could use something like Kickstarter to get funds and publicity. It's a shame that some Capcom or Konami don't work with them to create some shoot 'em ups.

I think most of the staff have left and these days its so hard to stand out and its not like the kind of shooters Treasure makes are popular anymore saldy

Quote Originally Posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    I think most of the staff have left and these days its so hard to stand out and its not like the kind of shooters Treasure makes are popular anymore saldy

So it sounds like Treasure are finished. I'll cherish their best games.