Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by CAPCOM View Post
      Hey Leon ...here comes a new challenger...

The image on the left is much better. I don't know why poster artists in the West tried to make things look more realistic and different to the source material. It was the same with the terrible Street Fighter 2 art in the West.

Here's a US GOLD poster that I really liked. Gauntlet is a game I'm very fond of, so I tried to find a copy of this poster to frame, but couldn't find one.

Comment

I will crush your glove in one...

Comment

However as an olive branch for effort...

Comment

Christ, can you imagine paying £25 for the Amiga version of Street Fighter? I remember feeling disgusted with myself for falling for the £7.99 Kixx re-release. To rub it in the game only came on a single disc so hardly worth even repurposing it with a copied game.

Comment

I will crush your glove in one...
              I concede. That poster is a masterpiece.

However as an olive branch for effort...
              I did sort of like that Street Fighter advert, but I was young and didn't really think about how it didn't really represent the game.

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
              Christ, can you imagine paying £25 for the Amiga version of Street Fighter? I remember feeling disgusted with myself for falling for the £7.99 Kixx re-release. To rub it in the game only came on a single disc so hardly worth even repurposing it with a copied game.
              I didn't have an Amiga until 1989, so I avoided terrible games like Street Fighter. But I have played it.... Imagine paying £500 for an Amiga between 87-88 and only having OutRun and Street Fighter.

Comment

Surely you wouldn’t have bought one in ‘86 and NOT bought Defender of the Crown with it?

Comment

Only yesterday...

I just got close to 300 Pounds Sterling for one Super Nintendo Game just yesterday...

My Returns were world class absolutely incredibly world destroying and amazing amazing...truly unbeatable.

- VII DS Square-Enix Classics
                  - Nintendo STAR LINK FOX SWITCH COMPLETE SQUADRON
                  - BREATH OF WILD ARCHER
                  - FIRE EMBLEM LEADERSHIP TEAM

...and one last most important thing of all...

"Mint and Sealed Fresh never opened"

CAPCOM and Streetfighter Artwork is on par with Van Gogh, Degea and DiVinci, surprassing even for the 21st century...

Games are the dominate ARTFORM of this century!

^

Last edited by CAPCOM; 18-02-2020, 11:20.

Comment

Ok now, is this seriously how we're doing things? Is this the norm from here on out?

Comment

Potato.

Seems easy enough [MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION].

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                        Ok now, is this seriously how we're doing things? Is this the norm from here on out?
                        It's a simple formula: start new thread with random title. Write rambling explanation of what the thread's about with little to no link to the thread title. Post random pictures with gay abandon, seemingly ignoring both the thread title and explanation. Sorted. Sorry, I mean CAPCOM.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                          Surely you wouldn’t have bought one in ‘86 and NOT bought Defender of the Crown with it?
                          Yeah, that was the 'must-have' killer-app in the early days of the Amiga. I remember loving it back in '89, even if it was a bit simplistic. Cinemaware did great things with the machine.

Only yesterday...

I just got close to 300 Pounds Sterling for one Super Nintendo Game just yesterday...
                          Was it Demon's Crest?

I agree that games are an art form and the Street Fighter series absolutely brilliant creations. I'm still impressed by what Capcom achieved with the original SF2.
                          Last edited by Leon Retro; 18-02-2020, 20:03.

Comment

Capcom, you crack me up mate.

Now all we need is for JazzFunk to enter the fray.

Comment

I want to see an account called SNK join in and start a war.

Comment

I thought all copies of SFV were sealed?

Then buried in the desert to wait for the semi-inevitable Kickstarter.

Comment

Working...
                                X