The Absolute Genius of CAPCOM System 32 Home Computing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
    I want to see an account called SNK join in and start a war.
    I'll do a Retro Arena -- Capcom vs SNK vs Konami vs Taito etc.. etc.. But then someone would moan when I don't include 'Nichibutsu'

Originally posted by kryss View Post

Then buried in the desert to wait for the semi-inevitable Kickstarter.
    How hideous Ryu and Chun Li look on the box art is enough to deserve landfill for all copies. Why did Capcom allow artists to create such grotesque versions of their beloved characters? It's very sad.

Comment

Is this some sort of alt account for Sczepaniak?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
        I thought all copies of SFV were sealed? Then buried in the desert to wait for the semi-inevitable Kickstarter.
        It's probably for the best they stopped making new games after SF3. Since when has Ryu had hair like Sonic?

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
          I'll do a Retro Arena -- Capcom vs SNK vs Konami vs Taito etc.. etc.. But then someone would moan when I don't include 'Nichibutsu'
          Has to be Taito for the jawsum Kaiser Knuckle:

Personally I am looking forward to signing up to the Kickstarter campaign to bring it to the Bandai Playdia and also the Gamate (pronounced: “gay mate”). One of the stretch goals includes a “Barts” figurine signed by Bub and Bob so please help fund this project!!!

Comment

And how do we sign up to the Kickstarter campaign please ?

I'm a huge spamming bellend
            Last edited by charlesr; 31-03-2020, 14:37.

Comment

Originally posted by burbigo View Post
              And how do we sign up to the Kickstarter campaign please ?
              If you buy the game then there is a form to tear off from the inlay card, fill in and send off together with a cheque or postal order:

Comment

Oh man kickstart i used to play the first one on my friends C16+4 it was like a platform game on a bike where you collected ballons as you went over all the obstacles i actually liked it a lot, never knew they did a 2nd game.

Comment

Oh man kickstart i used to play the first one on my friends C16+4 it was like a platform game on a bike where you collected ballons as you went over all the obstacles i actually liked it a lot, never knew they did a 2nd game.
                  I used to love it on the C64. As you can probably see from the cover it has a course designer which I used to really enjoy. Also notice it's called "Kikstart" (no "c") presumably to avoid being sued by the BBC (although they used the music!)

Comment

Wrong again Leon...

"Panoramic Form"

"Portrait Form"

Last edited by CAPCOM; 19-02-2020, 22:57.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      The C16 version was completely different to the C64 Kikstart, both the C64 titles are very much like the TV program. The C64 finally got a conversion of the C16 release some years back... http://www.gb64.com/game.php?id=20667
                      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by S3M View Post
                        Is this some sort of alt account for Sczepaniak?
                        I was thinking it's maybe J0e Musashi, but you could be right.

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post

Gamate (pronounced: “gay mate”).
                        Not many people were 'gay for it'.

Originally posted by importaku View Post

(GBC & GBA)

Have you played the Motocross Maniacs games on the GB and GBC -- and also the excellent GBA version?

Originally posted by CAPCOM View Post
                        Wrong again Leon...

One of my friends loves the Mega Man X series. I really liked Mega Man 7 on the SNES.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                          Not many people were 'gay for it'.
                          Do you think back in the nineties society just wasn’t diverse and tolerant enough to make the Gamate a success?

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                            Do you think back in the nineties society just wasn’t diverse and tolerant enough to make the Gamate a success?
                            You could say you have a "gay-mate" to prove you're tolerant and have nothing against diversity.
                            Last edited by Leon Retro; 21-02-2020, 00:39.

Comment

I just saw the Cheetah logo, hundreds of old joysticks...

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
                                I just saw the Cheetah logo, hundreds of old joysticks...
                                125 to be precise.

Comment

Working...
                                X