Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MV-FS1, Aerofighters 2 Cart, 1943 PCB and Amiga 600

MV-1FZ

Sometimes green screens when trying to boot carts, clearing the memory seems to fix it, but it is annoying.

Not sure what is going on with the battery, but thought i better point it out.

£40 plus postage

Aero Fighters 2

Works fine.

SOLD

When first started the sprites and some dialogue is messed up. After a few minutes the sprites fix themselves, but the dialogue stays messed up (see second pic). Not sure if original (I don't think so)

£50 plus postage

Amiga 600

Working. Only what is pictured in first photo included.

SOLD

I have bought only one thing on on here before but never sold.

Used to sell on Jammaplus occasionally before it died. So sorry no previous feedback. Can link my ebay account if needed.

Postage will be £5 in the UK, £10 for the Amiga . I really don't want to post outside the UK.
    Payment by paypal or if you live near Leatherhead in Surrey and want to pick anything up that's fine as well.
    I will not be able to post anything till next week, sorry.
    Last edited by unitone; 21-03-2020, 09:23.

Interested in the Amiga but I've moved from the UK to Spain. Could you ship to Spain? If not you can ship it to a friend in the UK that will bring it over at some point later on I guess.

Some questions:

Do all keys on the A600 work? Are all the clips in place in the top and bottom plastic shell? Has it been recapped (probably the most important question)

Thanks,

DD

Comment

Originally posted by DaytimeDreamer View Post
      Interested in the Amiga but I've moved from the UK to Spain. Could you ship to Spain? If not you can ship it to a friend in the UK that will bring it over at some point later on I guess.

Some questions:

Do all keys on the A600 work? Are all the clips in place in the top and bottom plastic shell? Has it been recapped (probably the most important question)

Thanks,

DD

Sorry I really cant ship to Spain. All the keys work. Not sure what you mean by clips, but there is a dust cover on the bottom that is in place. It has never been recapped as far as I know. I bought it second hand but i doubt it very much.

Comment

Hi, is the Amiga still for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by mikejenkins_uk View Post
          Hi, is the Amiga still for sale?
          Yes everything is still available.

Comment

Originally posted by unitone View Post
            Yes everything is still available.
            Thanks - would you take £100 delivered for it?

Comment

Working...
            X