No announcement yet.

VR Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It ran pretty solid throughout, never encountered any bugs or issues with controls or visuals. It only has a small handful of moments with some of the extra features of the headset with Don't Blink being the most effective one - well, more specifically an unsignposted version of that later in the game - with Be Quiet being too easy to get through. Probably some extra mileage as well for those who haven't played through the main series.

Comment

Synapse
      It's aaaalright. The telekinetic stuff works well, gunplay is alright enough too as well though ultimately it's an incredibly small scale game reliant on repetition so it doesn't take long for it to begin to run out steam as you effectively just repeat your way through the arenas till you've unlocked enough perks to cakewalk it in short order.

Comment

Walkout Mini Golf VR
        Finally got around to starting this popular choice after years of backlogging it. Only got to do the first 18 hole course and the actual golfing action itself is immediately spot on, I can see why it's become such a popular game for the medium. My go to, in every game, is to switch to smooth turning with full locomotion as I hate teleporting in VR. I've clearly met my match though, it's been a very long time since motion sickness in VR has caught me and this hit me very strong. The smooth motion is weird, it's less full movement and more like steering a boat so I think that odd movement is what threw me off, back to teleporting for this one.

Comment

I need to try that. People say it's great.

Comment

It is well done, you can skip walking to holes but if you do you're a lot less likely to spot hidden golf ball designs you can snag. The responsiveness of the golf swinging and physics of the ball feel good and courses mix simple shots with inventive designs out the gate.

Comment

Working...
            X