No announcement yet.

Question about my exploding PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A pachinko machine lol. That's awesome. I think we might have found the solution, you weren't hitting a jackpot every time your computer blew up were you?!

Comment

I’d recommend getting an exorcist in. It sounds like a bad spirit has infected the pc or maybe the whole room.

Comment

Ah man, is it one of the ones from when loads of folks on here were buying up JSR pachislos? I'm sad I never got in on that action

(sorry for interruption, back to DT's amateur Michael Bay PC setup)

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
          I’d recommend getting an exorcist in. It sounds like a bad spirit has infected the pc or maybe the whole room.

He doesn't need a PC engineer, he needs an exorcist!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            Ah man, is it one of the ones from when loads of folks on here were buying up JSR pachislos? I'm sad I never got in on that action

(sorry for interruption, back to DT's amateur Michael Bay PC setup)
            That’s basically what kicked it off, yeah. I got the JSR pachislo and a whole world opened up to me and I thought, wait, people can do this?! And I saw a Star Wars pachinko online and bought it. Got what seemed like a great price until I realised it cost almost as much as the machine itself to ship it from Japan. They were different times. No kids back then.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              He said it was possible that there was something dodgy in the electrics but he didn't think it sounded like it, just from what else is in the room without experiencing any issues or being affected by the same surge (heating, a pachinko machine mostly).
              There's probably no reason to doubt him. I guess you'd need multiple failures to start thinking the wiring was an issue.

Comment

Working...
              X