Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, that's pretty good. I guess there's a urine edition Game Boy Light too.

Comment

The toys r us skeleton yellow light was once a grail of mine but i can no longer justify the cost just to get another gb light it's not like i have a huge gb cart collection anymore but man it still looks beautiful plus they are immune to aging as anything yellow is protected from yellowing lol.

Comment

To continue this tangent I've been looking at GBL recently and I'm thinking a(nother) transparent one would be the way to go with the state of the Silver and Gold ones I'm seeing. Very happy to own the Famitsu one but I can see myself grabbing the Toys R Us one at some point even now they're north of £200. Would have to be spotless though.

Comment

I ended up giving a gold gb light to Cauterize as it was my super janky battered one i got from toysnjoys many years back that was mis sold to me as new and not a used one rattling loose around in a box never got a refund from that crappy place for been ripped off. Was well battered too the paint was all worn off and the screen dinged up. Thankfully my lovely pikachu one took the sting out of that memory, doesn't mean i still don't lust after that skeleton yellow one from time to time though.

The astro boy ones are clear too but i never liked the printing on them which is a shame as that clear red one looked fantastic. Buy the yellow one so i can live vicariously through you, remember to take loads of pics though hehe
          Last edited by importaku; 19-02-2021, 12:05.

Comment

Was slightly worried then for a second: if you think the Astro Boy GB Light looks like a 'urine edition' then you need to see a doctor

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
              Was slightly worried then for a second: if you think the Astro Boy GB Light looks like a 'urine edition' then you need to see a doctor
              LOOOOL one colour fine the other colour yeah that's definitely a concern Ironically though i have seen the clear one badly yellowed on ebay a few times.

Man i'm totally off topic ing the hell out of this thread today.

Comment

Just ordered a Mario edition switch £299 from the BT shop. Looking at Tuesday for delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                  Just ordered a Mario edition switch £299 from the BT shop. Looking at Tuesday for delivery.
                  Enjoy, it's a nice looking console.

Comment

I've got mine on Wednesday and I've yet to open it :P I don't know if to start using that as my main Switch and yarrrrh the OG model all the way to see what you can do.

Comment

Will all my accounts on my switch lite such as UK,US and Japanese ones transfer over to the switch?

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                        Will all my accounts on my switch lite such as UK,US and Japanese ones transfer over to the switch?
                        Pretty sure a switch lite & a regular switch can do an account transfer, my switch has both a uk & jp account on and they both moved over ok but the switch i moved them from was a regular one but i don't think they differ when it comes to wireless transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                          Pretty sure a switch lite & a regular switch can do an account transfer, my switch has both a uk & jp account on and they both moved over ok but the switch i moved them from was a regular one but i don't think they differ when it comes to wireless transfer.
                          Thanks for the info. Looking forward to playing the switch on the big screen again

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                              This is the one by Arika, the people who made Street Fighter EX, right?

I remember hearing about it years ago but kinda lost track of it before release.

Comment

The writing and voice acting in the Project Triangle demo is really bad. I get what they're going for but its not working.

The game looks great and the battles are fun but this looks like its going to be pretty story heavy. I'm half and half on it, leaning towards giving it a miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X