Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spent about an hour creating a small cast of proper mii's this time. Now have Michael Jackson as the bad guy kind of fitting him stealing faces lol.

Hee hiiiiii

Stan Lee is now the great sage

And one of my team is Billy Mayes so i'm sorted for oxyclean for life lol

John Cleese & Ben Stein round off my team, still trying to find a role for hitler and a few others that i made but haven't given the character roles to yet.
    Last edited by importaku; 02-05-2021, 15:32.

Comment

Just put a link in the bargains forum for Cotton Reboot for £26.55 from The Game Collection using code b5nkholiday.
      Release date 25th June.

Comment

Not long till famicom detective club drops, here's half an hour of chatting and having a closer look at it. I decided in the end to cancel my special edition from japan for now as i really can't justify the cost when all i'll be able to do is look through the artbook and enjoy the music cds as the physical copy is only in japanese & chinese as i have looked into it as much as i can before i cancelled and this game is just like professor layton & phoenix wright in the difficulty level to do it in japanese it's way beyond my comprehension level. Maybe nintendo will pull a taiko no tatsujin and release a patch that lets the physical japanese copy run in full english like that one did, but i seriously doubt it.

They are coming together as a bundle for £49.99 on the eshop in the uk so that's £25 a game i guess, i know people on the net are gonna bitch about them been full price as in reality they are just the famicom versions but they have put a lot of effort into these remasters the animation of the characters is so nice i'm ok with the cost.
        Last edited by importaku; 03-05-2021, 13:05.

Comment

Well this just randomly popped up on amazon japan in the games section it had me intrigued so i went on youtube to see if anyone had reviewed one. For people that might have wanted a switch project diva controller but don't want to give up a kidney for a hori one this might be a viable halfway point for having an arcade style controller. It's super cheap though so i have no idea of button quality as it's less than 5000 yen but it looks pretty good from the video although their diva playing is pretty bad, wonder if it's missing inputs down to the controller or their skill it's not the most convincing demo video from the makers.

Amazon japan link

Comment

That's pretty cool. Shame the PS4 version seems to be out of stock. Although to be honest I've always played on a pad, and not sure I can be bothered to relearn it with the arcade controls.

Comment

yeah going from pad to controller is not that easy i still struggle with the hold notes where you press several buttons together as on a pad i can visualise it easy but when the buttons are in a straight line on the arcade controller i forget which button is what for holding them in pairs or triples. Still pretty neat that they got not only the touch slider working but also they light up as normally they don't bother with that stuff.
              Last edited by importaku; 05-05-2021, 13:57.

Comment

Yeah, the lighting up animations are actually really cool, especially in something that's ~£50.

Agreed about the quality of the demo though - surely you would want a video of someone nailing tons of COOLs to show off how the controller is accurate and reliable?!

Comment

its not the best showcase as yeah you would want to see all the notes getting hit as a reassurance of accuracy, i was paying attention to the slide notes to see how good the sensor was but it looked like they were either worse or total misses. They looked like they were trying to play flashy like a pro but without the skill lol.

still nice to see some other controller options, i do love quirky controllers. Sadly not many games take the risk with them anymore, stuff like dragon quest victory wouldn't get made now. Although saying that it's surprising just what devs are pushing out it's starting to get a bit like the ds again where weird quirky experimental games are been made.

Comment

The arrival of hardware-accelerated ray tracing has seen developers mostly adopt a hybrid approach, combining standard …

Is it wrong that I think the original looks better?

Comment

Looks like Nintendo has built a full game builder out of the Labo Garage mode - out next month

Comment

That looks great. My kids (and me) will love that.

Comment

Cool. I'm gonna build Metroid Prime 4 and the new F-Zero in that.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                            Cool. I'm gonna build Metroid Prime 4 and the new F-Zero in that.
                            Nintendo shutdown order in 3.2.1.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                              Nintendo shutdown order in 3.2.1.
                              More like they'll fly me to Kyoto and I'll get an office next to Miyamoto, and then...I woke up and it was all just a dream.

Comment

And when you awoke, there was a shut down order from Nintendo in your inbox 😁

Comment

Working...
                                X