Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm mostly docked but occasionally play handheld or table-top with a Pro.

Comment

I've moved from playing almost exclusively docked to playing almost exclusively handheld.

I really like the concept of the JoyCons, but they aren't the most comfortable to be honest. My right hand tends to go pretty numb after a while. I really should invest in a Pro pad I think.

Comment

Docked all the way coz I got tired of having to send my joycons with drift to Nintendo and now I use a cheap but quality USB controller. I'm imagine there are many like me. Same has happened to my son.

Comment

Portable, rarely gets docked because most NS games look naff on TV and I use home gaming time for the other machines

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
            I've moved from playing almost exclusively docked to playing almost exclusively handheld.

I really like the concept of the JoyCons, but they aren't the most comfortable to be honest. My right hand tends to go pretty numb after a while. I really should invest in a Pro pad I think.
            The handheld is a flat slab. The most uncomfortable handheld ever, which is surprising coming from Nintendo.

Then again, the since the DS Lite Nintendo have gone for flat slabs.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
              The handheld is a flat slab. The most uncomfortable handheld ever, which is surprising coming from Nintendo.

Then again, the since the DS Lite Nintendo have gone for flat slabs.
              But...they're all flat slabs aren't they? The original gameboy: flat slab.

Comment

More of a fat slab than a flat slab.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                  Same here. Tetris 99 was the gamechanger (pardon the pun) for me in that respect.

Couldn't tell you the last time I used my Pro Controller, although the 8BitDo M30 is brilliant for SF 30th Anniversary Collection (Thank you [MENTION=2732]J0e Musashi[/MENTION]! ).
                  Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 02-04-2020, 13:41.

Comment

My Switch is played mostly docked.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                      My Switch is played mostly docked.
                      Come to think of it, I've almost never played mine out of the dock. Then again I don't have a commute these days.

Comment

I’m a switcher. I play on the TV when I can, on the sofa handheld when there are shows on and wander around the house with it.

Comment

Five pages of Mario, now we're onto docking.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                            Five pages of Mario
                            Speaking of which, there's a rumour that for Nintendo's 35th Anniversary of Mario they are planning to remaster classic Mario games including Mario 64, Sunshine and Galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              Speaking of which, there's a rumour that for Nintendo's 35th Anniversary of Mario they are planning to remaster classic Mario games including Mario 64, Sunshine and Galaxy.
                              Pah! They'll probably slap Zelda: Wand of Gamelon on a disc and call it a day!

Comment

The Joycon are a bit crap, aren't they?

Comment

Working...
                                X