Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone remembers/knows of Baroque on the Saturn, there will be a port coming to the Japanese eShop later this year. Nice to see Sting taking care of their old catalogue, a few months ago they republished Yggdra Union on the Switch too (Japan only).

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
      If anyone remembers/knows of Baroque on the Saturn, there will be a port coming to the Japanese eShop later this year. Nice to see Sting taking care of their old catalogue, a few months ago they republished Yggdra Union on the Switch too (Japan only).
      I remember the PS2/Wii remake but never got round to trying them. Pity this one never got localised, I have to imagine it won't make it over here (love to be proven wrong of course!)

Comment

Baroque on the PS2/Wii is a very strange game, even stranger than the original on Saturn. It surely won't be to everyone's liking, but I would suggest giving it a go nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
          Baroque on the PS2/Wii is a very strange game, even stranger than the original on Saturn. It surely won't be to everyone's liking, but I would suggest giving it a go nonetheless.
          Anything by Sting gets a shot in my book

Comment

Baroque was an odd one.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
              Anything by Sting gets a shot in my book

I dare you.

Comment

Comment

I reckon somebody on this forum bought that album.

To be clear... It wasn't me

Comment

Some snippets:

2K has a number of big ports lined up for Switch next week. BioShock: The Collection, Borderlands Legendary Collection, and XCOM 2 Collection are all slated for May 29. Back in March, 2K announced the ports in a Nintendo Direct Mini. The news was put together in a neat little video with the message that “2K ♡ Switch”. In an...

2K seem keen to release more of their catalogue to NS in future following Bioshock and Borderlands as well as X-Com.

Comment

And considering they are out on Friday, still no pricing on the Borderlands games!
                      Bestbuy has the collection priced at $60, explaining that only the first game is on the card, the other two are download codes.
                      Last edited by kryss; 26-05-2020, 23:54.

Comment

Are they actual codes, like Biohazard, which can only be downloaded once? Or are they like Spyro 2 and 3, which do indeed have to be downloaded, but can be downloaded more than once, onto multiple consoles but have to have the cart in the machine to play?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                          And considering they are out on Friday, still no pricing on the Borderlands games!
                          Bestbuy has the collection priced at $60, explaining that only the first game is on the card, the other two are download codes.
                          UGGGHAHAHAHHHHAAHAAAHHGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhghhgg hgghghhhhhhhh...

Why do we even bother.

We need a new Sonic Cycle image for this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                            Easiest of easy no buys.

No Switch game that pulls this sh1t will ever get my money.

Comment

I bought those Daemon X Machina controllers the other day when there was a price drop on Amazon, and it got me thinking about a product that doesn't exist yet but would be neat if it did? Given there's now quite a range of third party controllers that don't have any wireless tech in them and only work in handheld mode, has no-one been able to come up with a powered centre piece that does the wireless connectivity bit for non-wireless controllers? Being able to use those Hori joy cons with a proper d-pad would be pretty great, for one.

Comment

Launches on Epic Store on 11 June, Steam on 18 June and PS4/Switch on 28 July

Contains all SS games upto and including Samurai Shodown V Special and that first week on Epic Store the collection will be FREE

Comment

Working...
                                X