This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    It's a mess. And they have shown little sign of trying to improve it since the Switch was launched.
    They've made at least one improvement The sale category now has a little number at the top for how many items are in the sale.

This is a tiny thing but at least it's something. During the last big sale, the eShop application crashed my switch because the list was so big!

Comment

I've heard Deku Deals is good for tracking what's on sale for the Switch, as well as the price history of games.

Comment

Pikmin 3.

Nintendo continue to give the middle finger to Wii U owners.

Comment

Even more glad I got rid of my U now.
          3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
            Pikmin 3.

You say that like as if Pikmin 3 for Switch wasn't widely expected by now!
            Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 05-08-2020, 14:57.

Comment

Platinum recently responded to speculation about a Switch Port of Starfox Zero (pretty much now the last major Wii U game that hasn't had a Switch port) by stating that they hadn't heard anything about it and that they wouldn't expect to be involved in porting it to Switch if it were to happen, so I'd take that as some sort of sign on it likely happening.

Comment

....like most, I expect SM3DW to be ported to Switch (with the announcement coming on or around the SMB 35th Anniversary), hence why I called Starfox Zero the last major Wii U game that hasn't yet been.
                Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 05-08-2020, 15:01.

Comment

Pikmin 3.

That was the price of the Bayonetta1/2 Switch release for me.

Comment

Pikmin 3.

That's like giving the middle finger to PS3 owners because of the Uncharted remasters on PS4

I don't understand this way of thinking.

Comment

At full price as well, it’s definitely the middle finger to Switch owners 🤷

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                        At full price as well, it’s definitely the middle finger to Switch owners 🤷
                        The Nintendo Way.

Comment

They released Skyrim on the Switch. That was the middle finger to PC, PS3, PS4, XBox 360 and XBox One owners. But that’s nothing compared with how many people they gave the middle finger to when they included SF2 as part of the SF Collection on Switch. Middle fingers for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                            ....like most, I expect SM3DW to be ported to Switch (with the announcement coming on or around the SMB 35th Anniversary), hence why I called Starfox Zero the last major Wii U game that hasn't yet been.
                            Yeah; SM3DW really is just money left on the table. Starfox is a bit more complex as they'd have to rework the game a fair bit more, I think? I haven't played it (I avoided it after I heard about all the motion control crap).

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                              Yeah; SM3DW really is just money left on the table. Starfox is a bit more complex as they'd have to rework the game a fair bit more, I think? I haven't played it (I avoided it after I heard about all the motion control crap).
                              An excellent decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                                That's like giving the middle finger to PS3 owners because of the Uncharted remasters on PS4

I don't understand this way of thinking.
                                I'm not a fan of that series, but I believe that Unchartered fans did get st least one new title to play on their PS4. I'm not aware of any new Pikmin games coming to Switch.

Are there many Sony franchises which didnt get sequels on PS4, only rereleases of previous generation games?

I'm not against remasters and rereleases per se. But I think it's fair to say that a high number of Nintendo series have had rereleased Wii U games instead of new games for Switch. Which is fine if you didn't have a Wii U, but annoying if you did.

Comment

Working...
                                X