Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been caining MK8 online recently and loving it.

Would love to get some of you on my friend's list. What's everyone's friend codes?

Comment

There's a thread for that in the online section, IIRC.

Comment

Nice list of Indie stuff in the Direct yesterday: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...indie-showcase.

Chuffed to see Hades and Grindstone getting ported, as well as Hypnospace Outlaw which looks intriguing. Pretty sure I'll be nabbing all three of those. Curious also about Subnautica although the PS4 port was appalling and the devs never bothered to fix it, so I'll treat that with great caution.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
          Would love to get some of you on my friend's list. What's everyone's friend codes?
          Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
          There's a thread for that in the online section, IIRC.
          I thought about this yesterday and I'm pretty certain I started that thread, but it's gone. Was it really old enough to have been lost in the great purge? Either way, we need a new one! Any volunteers?

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
          Nice list of Indie stuff in the Direct yesterday: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...indie-showcase.

Chuffed to see Hades and Grindstone getting ported, as well as Hypnospace Outlaw which looks intriguing. Pretty sure I'll be nabbing all three of those. Curious also about Subnautica although the PS4 port was appalling and the devs never bothered to fix it, so I'll treat that with great caution.
          Definitely in for Hypnospace Outlaw, and I'm also very tempted by Manifold Garden. From the reel at the end, Inmost and She Dreams Elsewhere got my attention too. A Short Hike is lovely too, but I played that earlier this year on my computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
            Been caining MK8 online recently and loving it.

[MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] curates a whole bunch of them in the Animal Crossing first page: https://bordersdown.net/threads/1283...Island-Hoppers

Comment

2 player goose game is the shizzle but everything else snooze fest

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
                2 player goose game is the shizzle but everything else snooze fest
                Pshaw! Tommyrot, sir!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                  I thought about this yesterday and I'm pretty certain I started that thread, but it's gone. Was it really old enough to have been lost in the great purge? Either way, we need a new one! Any volunteers?
                  Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                  @kryss curates a whole bunch of them in the Animal Crossing first page: https://bordersdown.net/threads/1283...Island-Hoppers
                  I'll add everyone from that list and create a new Switch specific thread for anyone that's not playing Animal Crossing (which tbf, may not be many if sales are anything to go by!)

Comment

Comment

I played a short hike on the PC last year and its a charming game that's really fun to explore loved the narrative and the art style just wish there was more of it, it was a euro-gamer essential too

There is a wonderful sadness that lurks at the centre of some games, not because they are sad, but because they are bea…

Glad i will be able to pick up grindstone too as it was one of the best things on IOS arcade next to Sayonara Wild Hearts

Comment

Here we go again, rumours that manufacturing is set to begin in a few months for an early 2021 launched Switch Pro amidst record rising sales for the existing models. I can't find anything that actually suggests anything more than a bit of a better screen etc which would make it simply another revision, something that would make much more sense over a totally redundant Pro model.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                          http://www.emsodm.com/html/vip/temp/...239179207.html
                          Here we go again, rumours that manufacturing is set to begin in a few months for an early 2021 launched Switch Pro amidst record rising sales for the existing models. I can't find anything that actually suggests anything more than a bit of a better screen etc which would make it simply another revision, something that would make much more sense over a totally redundant Pro model.
                          To be fair, I'll be shocked if they don't release a revised version going into Christmas. Just a different screen (from whatever supplier is most relevant right now), fixed Joycon sticks, rejigged internals that might maybe improve cooling but mainly reduce failure rate, harder to hack and (if I had my way) bluetooth headphone support. Essentially take the Switch from 3DS to New3DS.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                            To be fair, I'll be shocked if they don't release a revised version going into Christmas. Just a different screen (from whatever supplier is most relevant right now), fixed Joycon sticks, rejigged internals that might maybe improve cooling but mainly reduce failure rate, harder to hack and (if I had my way) bluetooth headphone support. Essentially take the Switch from 3DS to New3DS.
                            As long as this won't create software that will only work on the Pro version, I'm okay with that. No fragmentation of the market, every game works on every console version.

Comment

That's one of the reasons I've never understood the anticipation for a Switch Pro, Nintendo has never made a 'Pro' version of a console with the 'New' versions ending up never being more than PR boosters rather than anything of real value. Plus the tech pretty much blocks out anything of value unless Nintendo really pushed the boat out for an audience that doesn't even really exist in large numbers on the more enthusiast systems.

Less bezel, sharper screen, a barely noticeable amount of fps extra, probably a small bit more battery and... that's likely it. Given the rate they're shifting Switch's they'd arguably be daft to release one pre-late 2021 at the earliest either. Keep shifting that existing stock unless they're really looking to cut costs down in which case - still no 'Pro'. I assume all software would be for all models too unless they want a sacrificial lamb title like Xenoblade was on New 3DS, well, assuming Nintendo announces some games soon that is.

Comment

And Minecraft! That was the other N3DS game.

Comment

Working...
                                X