This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
    I really CANNOT WAIT until my son is old enough to accept cash for these tasks. .
    Cash?! Food, shelter and clothing are enough

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      Just as an addition to this, the Final Doom and Sigil packs have been added free along with some other one. To get them, you have to go into add-ons and login with a Bethesda account. They are determined you’re going to get an account whether you like it or not.
      Thanks for this. I was playing OG Doom on Switch at the weekend, it plays great. I grabbed 3, too, thanks to your positive write up recently Dogg!

Comment

Not sure why, but 90s FPS games make me feel sick these days. Maybe it's the head bob?

Comment

I do know what you mean. It made me feel slightly odd initially but fortunately I got over it.

Comment

So, Ring Fit Adventure is rare all of a sudden? Man, I can never catch a break with this type of thing with Nintendo. Always pay high for games that end up in Argos for a fiver and wait on releases that end up OOP for no reason!

Comment

Could always buy a drenched in sweat used copy somewhere?

Comment

Yeah, lovely!!!! Even those are expensive!

Comment

Tries to have a look at what's next after AC and.... well, you'd never believe Switch was a successful console entering its prime years. Either they don't know when to pitch things for due to the virus effect or the complacent Nintendo of the Snes and Wii days is returning. Presumably we'll get a stacked Direct within the fortnight or their end of financial year discussions for outlook will be awkward

Comment

There probably is nothing else and the console is essentially done for big releases. Thats what it appears to be anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                      There probably is nothing else and the console is essentially done for big releases. Thats what it appears to be anyway.
                      I mean, there's a new Zelda on the way (though I'm concerned that it's going to be a less-than-full-sequel to BotW), but yeah, other than that, things do seem a bit sparse.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                        Originally posted by Asura View Post
                        I mean, there's a new Zelda on the way (though I'm concerned that it's going to be a less-than-full-sequel to BotW), but yeah, other than that, things do seem a bit sparse.
                        Not too many viable Wii U rehash opportunities left, apart from Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3 and Starfox Zero.
                        Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 07-03-2020, 14:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                          Not too many viable Wii U rehash opportunities left, apart from Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3 and Starfox Zero.
                          In truth I'm surprised we haven't seen these yet. Mario 3D World in particular is pretty unique for its multiplayer experience.

Comment

They're probably wary of porting 3D World because of the inevitable wave of demand that would follow for a Galaxy Collection

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                              They're probably wary of porting 3D World because of the inevitable wave of demand that would follow for a Galaxy Collection
                              I doubt that.

I would've thought that it's pretty clear that Super Mario Galaxy isn't going to be revisited any time soon given that the series failed to meet Nintendo's commercial expectations for it in the context of the Wii's general performance (Nintendo's only 100m+ selling home console to date) and the fact that NSMB Wii took both Galaxy games combined to the cleaners sales-wise.

I feel like SM3DW on the Switch is inevitable.

Pikmin 4 is/was supposed to be coming to Switch, no? Pretty much all the excuse Nintendo need to re-release Pikmin 3 on Switch IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                                Its just outrageous fans demanding ports to spend their money on, outrageous, i mean who do we think we are?

Comment

Working...
                                X